Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Such a good Monday....

Posted by on Sep. 12, 2011 at 10:52 AM
  • 10 Replies

I dont about you ladies, but I'm having a fantastic Monday!!! I am selling my car, I found an ADORABLE pack n play for $40 AND hubby let me sleep in til almost 10:30!!! Woot!!

Anyone else having a FANTASTIC Monday???

by on Sep. 12, 2011 at 10:52 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mom2gr8tgirls
by on Sep. 12, 2011 at 10:57 AM
It hasn't been bad so far...

That is a cute pack n play!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LindaClement
by on Sep. 12, 2011 at 11:10 AM

Well, I'm hungry, I have run out of coffee, I have a meeting to prepare for, including dropping off a few things at the location early, and picking up another member...

Yeah... my Monday's shaping up to be excellent!

I am going to make more coffee, I have plans for greek yogurt and fresh fruit for breakfast, while I'm 'out and about' I'm going to stop at the pool for a swim, and I haven't seen my meeting buddies since last month, and I'm looking forward to it.

goddess99
by Michelle on Sep. 12, 2011 at 11:49 AM

that pack and play is cute

insanemomof4
by Member on Sep. 12, 2011 at 12:16 PM
im just enjoying the peac and quiet here at home. The kids went back to school after being off for 2 days last week due to the terrible flooding thats happened. This is only my kids 3rd official day of school. So my mondays starting out fabulous hoping it stays that way to.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mrsnoble2004
by on Sep. 12, 2011 at 2:22 PM

Let's see...back to the doctor's office with dd, get home and the dog drink it's water too fast and barfed on the carpet, he got mad that I wouldn't share my food (which I never do anyway) and did something else on the carpet, and I feel a sinus infection coming on. Yeah  I'm not cheering for Monday's any time soon, but I do love that pack and play.

dizzy77702
by on Sep. 12, 2011 at 3:14 PM

awesome, my day was alright til I got on cm, lol.  I think a certain member reported something that I said and now I can't post replies in a certain groups forums, but no one notified me of a complaint from cm.  So idk what is going on.  Usually if you get reported someone from the team notifies you.  I sent the GO a message and the girl who I think reported me, lol, hopefully I can get some answers.

splatz
by Sarah on Sep. 12, 2011 at 4:04 PM
That IS cute! Does this mean its a girl? Did I miss that somehow? Lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LovelyLauren55
by on Sep. 12, 2011 at 5:07 PM

LOL <3 we are pretty sure girl, but we are waiting for the official word during the gender ultrasound, if not, we are gonna have to find some one to sell this to! LOL!

Quoting splatz:

splatz
by Sarah on Sep. 12, 2011 at 5:38 PM
I was about to say... I must really not be paying attention here or FB, geez haha.

Quoting LovelyLauren55:

LOL <3 we are pretty sure girl, but we are waiting for the official word during the gender ultrasound, if not, we are gonna have to find some one to sell this to! LOL!

Quoting splatz:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LovelyLauren55
by on Sep. 12, 2011 at 7:06 PM

And the awesomeness continues......

My AMAZING husband baked me a cake, just cuz I was craving some! <3

How awesome is he?!?!?!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN