Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Happy Tuesday!! How is your week so far? Plans for today?

Posted by on Sep. 13, 2011 at 7:20 AM
  • 13 Replies

Tell us about your week so far. Fun activities planned? Appointments, sporting events, school activities?

What's on the agenda?

by on Sep. 13, 2011 at 7:20 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
USAFamily
by on Sep. 13, 2011 at 7:40 AM

I am about it go wake up my kids (I actually hear them stirring now). Then get ready, take my oldest to school and head to our church to volunteer and watch kids. Then, I need to drop off a ton of stuffed animals to donate for the kids who lost their homes here in the TX Bastrop fires. THEN, I have to go watch some other kids whose mom is out of town and dad is working and then my oldest has soccer. Gah, busy day.

Cafe AmyB
by Head Admin on Sep. 13, 2011 at 9:21 AM

Souds like a super busy day! We had soccer practice last night so none of that today.

Quoting USAFamily:

I am about it go wake up my kids (I actually hear them stirring now). Then get ready, take my oldest to school and head to our church to volunteer and watch kids. Then, I need to drop off a ton of stuffed animals to donate for the kids who lost their homes here in the TX Bastrop fires. THEN, I have to go watch some other kids whose mom is out of town and dad is working and then my oldest has soccer. Gah, busy day.

splatz
by Sarah on Sep. 13, 2011 at 9:24 AM
Trying to finish up Kaitlyn's first year scrapbook. Then I need to start getting my house ready for company. My Mom will be here a week from tomorrow..ack!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jltplk25
by Gold Member on Sep. 13, 2011 at 9:29 AM
Taking the kids to my inlaws then I'm going to work. Tomorrow Landon has his preschool orientation then I work again thursday. Friday I don't have anything, Saturday is the marais de cynges car show followed by work that evening.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Schleetle
by on Sep. 13, 2011 at 10:49 AM

Good. I need to buy the supplies to make my daughter's Halloween costume. I may walk to Starbucks to get some non-virtual coffee. lol

jridgill
by on Sep. 13, 2011 at 11:29 AM
I've got some sewing I want to get done. Making the little one some outfits. No appointments.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Flaca43
by Bronze Member on Sep. 13, 2011 at 11:49 AM

I have some laundry to do and cleaning. But I'm soooo tired right now...I would love to take a nap.

goddess99
by Michelle on Sep. 13, 2011 at 12:14 PM

I have a buch of PTO stuff I'm working on and waiting for a call back. Moving into a new laptop - since I'm not computer savvy, this is a huge messy thing for me lol.

USAFamily
by on Sep. 13, 2011 at 2:13 PM

We 'get' soccer practice Mon, Tues, and Wed. :\ I'm rethinking the whole 'active' child thing...

Quoting Cafe AmyB:

Souds like a super busy day! We had soccer practice last night so none of that today.

Quoting USAFamily:

mom2gr8tgirls
by Gold Member on Sep. 13, 2011 at 2:27 PM
I had a coffee date with my bestie this morning and a trip to Walmart. Now it's home with laundry to do. And then picking up my oldest from school and making dinner. I also have some bows to make.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)