Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Happy Tuesday!! How is your week so far? Plans for today?

Posted by   + Show Post

Tell us about your week so far. Fun activities planned? Appointments, sporting events, school activities?

What's on the agenda?

by on Sep. 13, 2011 at 7:20 AM
Replies (11-13):
liz.1986
by on Sep. 13, 2011 at 2:29 PM

Well, my school district is going through a strike so my oldest is home with me this week till further notice. 

This weekend though we're going on a marriage retreat that my DH's battalion is holding. We've been to one before and they're fun so we're really looking forward to it. :)

USAFamily
by on Sep. 13, 2011 at 2:30 PM

Wow!! That is crazy! Where are you all??

Awesome for the marriage retreat! I have heard really great things about them. I hope you all have a blast!

Quoting liz.1986:

Well, my school district is going through a strike so my oldest is home with me this week till further notice. 

This weekend though we're going on a marriage retreat that my DH's battalion is holding. We've been to one before and they're fun so we're really looking forward to it. :)

Andeigh
by on Sep. 13, 2011 at 9:51 PM

Well, I just started a new job last week, and we're so short handed. OMG!  It's terrible, I run my ass off all day, then I have to come home and do homework. THEN I have to feed the kids, clean up, get them to bed, I've been very busy today!  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)