Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Real Housewives of DC star Abducted!!!!

Posted by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 3:16 PM
  • 14 Replies

Thoughts!?

'Housewives of D.C.' star Michaele Salahi is missing, husband says

By Alan Duke, CNN
September 14, 2011 1:57 p.m. EDT
Tareq Salahi says his wife, Michaele Salahi, has been missing since Tuesday morning and may have been kidnapped.
Tareq Salahi says his wife, Michaele Salahi, has been missing since Tuesday morning and may have been kidnapped.

(CNN) -- "Real Housewives of D.C." star Michaele Salahi has been missing since Tuesday morning and may have been kidnapped, her husband's manager told CNN on Wednesday.

"It is our belief as of last night, Michaele Salahi may have been kidnapped or abducted and is being held under duress and forced to tell persons, including authorities, she is OK," manager Gina Rodriguez said.

Tareq Salahi contacted the Warren County, Virginia, sheriff about his suspicions, but he is concerned the local authorities are not taking her disappearance seriously, Rodriguez said. Salahi has now contacted the FBI, she said.

The couple initially gained notoriety as White House party crashers when they were photographed with President Obama at a state dinner in 2009 even though they were not on the official guest list.

Salahi suspects his wife was forced by her kidnapper to make the phone calls to him and the sheriff's department to convince them she has not been abducted, Rodriguez said.

Salahi last saw his wife at 11 a.m. at their northern Virginia home as she was leaving for a hair stylist appointment and a dance class. She did not keep either appointment, Rodriguez said.

Michaele Salahi called her husband at 7 p.m., using a cell phone with an unfamiliar Oregon number, and told him she was going to her mother's house, Rodriguez said. Her mother later told him she was unaware of her plan to visit and that she never arrived, she said.

The Warren County Sheriff's Department told the husband that they received a call from her saying she was fine and just dealing with some "family issues," Rodriguez said.

The sheriff and the FBI have not commented on Salahi's concerns.

M2mMelissa

by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 3:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
goddess99
by Michelle on Sep. 14, 2011 at 3:22 PM

I have $10 says she's in a hefty bag in a landfill.

Hubby has $10 and says she's in a motel with the pool boy.

USAFamily
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 3:23 PM

I say she's in a hotel with the pool boy. She is Waaaaay too hot for her hubby!

mrsnoble2004
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 3:26 PM

I thought it was his daughter in the picture, lol.

Quoting USAFamily:

I say she's in a hotel with the pool boy. She is Waaaaay too hot for her hubby!

jltplk25
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 4:15 PM
I say she's in a mud bath at a local spa and just lost track of time.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
shellie830
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 4:16 PM
These are the same white house party crashers. I bet it is a publisity stunt.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ShirreeM
by Member on Sep. 14, 2011 at 4:21 PM
My thoughts too!

Quoting shellie830:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
splatz
by Sarah on Sep. 14, 2011 at 5:03 PM
Never watched the show. But from reading the story my guess is publicity stunt or she's sick of her unattractive old husband lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Schleetle
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 5:05 PM

I agree... or she is just unhappy with him, he kinda seems like a controlling jerk based on the show. So maybe she just wants some time to herself.

Quoting shellie830:

the3Rs
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 9:23 PM
Yahoo updated the story - she was off with a guy...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
goddess99
by Michelle on Sep. 14, 2011 at 9:25 PM

Dang it.. now I lost $10 to my dh =P 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)