Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

I just threw up a little in my mouth.........(shivers)........

Cafe AmyB
Today at 11:38 AM
Advice for Moms Group - CafeMom

Share parenting and relationship advice, recipes, baby names and everything from potty training to weight loss tips.

Posted by on Sep. 15, 2011 at 12:31 PM
  • 12 Replies

Naughty Eel Swims Up Man's Penis

Posted by Julie Ryan Evans
on Sep 14, 2011

eels

We all pay some sort of price for our vanity, but one man in China paid a price much higher than anyone should. All he wanted to do was look a little younger and get rid of some dead skin. So at his local spa, 56-year-old Zhang Nan jumped into what was supposed to be a relaxing tub of eels that were trained to gently nibble away the rough stuff.

One naughty eel, however, wasn't paying much attention to his job description, and started getting a little frisky with the man's nether regions. What happened next is so disturbing, I almost can't type it.

He told the The West Australian:

I climbed into the bath and I could feel the eels nibbling my body. But then suddenly I felt a severe pain and realised a small eel had gone into the end of my penis. I tried to hold it and take it out, but the eel was too slippery to be held and it disappeared up my penis.

Yes, it SWAM UP HIS PENIS! I do not have a penis, but I can still physically feel his pain. I would not have believed such a thing possible, but apparently it is. Once in his penis, the eel kept going and ended up in the man's bladder.

Fortunately for the man, after a three-hour operation, the eel was removed, and he was okay ... physically. Mentally, I'm not sure how anyone would ever recover from such a nightmare. I bet the dude doesn't drop trou anywhere anymore. I wouldn't, and I can tell you there's no way in hell I'll ever go near a tub of eels, even if they promise to make me look like Pippa Middleton.

As for the eel, his work is done. He was found dead in the man's bladder. May he rest in pee (sorry, but I had to go there).

Would you ever get into a tub of eels for a beauty treatment? For any reason?

by on Sep. 15, 2011 at 12:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
USAFamily
by on Sep. 15, 2011 at 12:32 PM

Eek... yeah, I saw this. It makes me hurt.

AND Hell to the NO! I would never let any kind of animal 'gently' eat my skin. Who the hell does that!?!?!

AmyLeah73
by on Sep. 15, 2011 at 12:33 PM
Oh gosh no! Eeeeew!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mrsnoble2004
by on Sep. 15, 2011 at 12:34 PM

That is both funny and gross at the same time. For some reason I was picturing bigger eels.

monkeymamma72
by on Sep. 15, 2011 at 12:38 PM

rolling on floorThat just struck me funny.....bigger eels.....HAHAHA!  That poor guy.....errr....stupid?  Both?  LMBO!

Quoting mrsnoble2004:

That is both funny and gross at the same time. For some reason I was picturing bigger eels.

splatz
by Sarah on Sep. 15, 2011 at 1:45 PM
No way no how. I can only imagine the other places an eel made try to swim up.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
abmaddox1981
by on Sep. 15, 2011 at 1:48 PM
Thank you for that mental image. I'm going to bang my head against the wall and yell "Out damn spot!" Til the bus gets here. Lol

Quoting splatz:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
splatz
by Sarah on Sep. 15, 2011 at 2:13 PM
I'm getting quite good at giving members in here scary mental images. Hahaha.

Quoting abmaddox1981:

Thank you for that mental image. I'm going to bang my head against the wall and yell "Out damn spot!" Til the bus gets here. Lol

Quoting splatz:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MistressMinerva
by Jennifer on Sep. 15, 2011 at 2:29 PM

LOL

mom2gr8tgirls
by on Sep. 15, 2011 at 5:10 PM
Oh. My. Gawd. Yuck. I'm so sharing this with my husband, just to watch him squirm. Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
.jade.
by on Sep. 15, 2011 at 5:16 PM
Ummmm.....wow.....wtf.....idk......I'm speechless
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN