Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

It's Friday!

Posted by on Sep. 16, 2011 at 8:33 AM
  • 11 Replies
What are your plans for the weekend?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Sep. 16, 2011 at 8:33 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mom2gr8tgirls
by Gold Member on Sep. 16, 2011 at 8:35 AM
We're gong up north for a funeral tomorrow and have a friend's DD's bday party on Sunday.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
WuanitaQ
by on Sep. 16, 2011 at 8:40 AM
Tomorrow Hubby works 830-1230 sometime between 12-5 cable man is coming Hubby is getting LASIK surgery at 5 then the rest of the weekend is pretty much taking it easy and letting him relax
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
USAFamily
by on Sep. 16, 2011 at 8:43 AM

I have no idea... hopefully sleep is in the forecast!

jltplk25
by Gold Member on Sep. 16, 2011 at 9:15 AM

I have to work tomorrow. :(

splatz
by Sarah on Sep. 16, 2011 at 9:21 AM
Finishing up my super long to do list... Getting my house company ready. Finishing up prep for the babys birthday party. And more scrapbooking.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Amadako
by on Sep. 16, 2011 at 9:52 AM

Cleaning up the house, painting my home nail salon, cooking a bunch of food and freezing it for the next week or two, and enjoy the nice cool weather outside with kids while we do a yard cleanup!

LovelyLauren55
by on Sep. 16, 2011 at 10:05 AM

Not sure, we were gonna go to a german festival, but realized after paying bills, we won't have the fundage to go, so now plans are up in the air...tho Sunday is my bday ;)

LindaClement
by on Sep. 16, 2011 at 10:08 AM

I'm picking my great aunt and her 3 daughters up at the airport tonight... they're coming in as a surprise for my dad's 70th birthday. So we'll be visiting for the weekend, with brunch planned on Sunday.

littlemama810
by on Sep. 16, 2011 at 10:44 AM

We're going to the cider mill tomorrow with my mom. My dad took us there every fall to get our pumpkins and cider. He passed this past November, so we're going in honor of him and getting a pumpkin to put on his grave.

Pammi86
by Pamela on Sep. 16, 2011 at 12:41 PM

We were suppose to go to the Ballon Glow but we are all sick! So, since my b-day is Monday we are going to dinner tomorrow at The Pasta House, and not sure what else yet!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)