Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

I am so excited for Halloween! My dd will only be 5 months by then but I still have decided to dress her up and give out candy at my parents! I dunno what she will be yet but I am online looking to see what I want to order for her! Anyone preparing for this yet? Whats everyone dressing up as!?!?! : )

by on Sep. 16, 2011 at 12:57 PM
Replies (11-20):
mrsnoble2004
by on Sep. 16, 2011 at 10:29 PM

I sent vampire teeth for the whole class last year, lol.

Quoting goddess99:

I don't know what my dd is gona be, she's only 9 but fits in an adult s/m. So we'll have to see. So many adult customes are smutty =/ ... but I did decide I'm gona buy halloween treats for her class.

splatz
by Sarah on Sep. 17, 2011 at 12:32 AM
I have no idea how I would even do that lol. I was just planning on doing a layer of warm clothes underneath. With Saint Louis weather it could be hot or freezing. :/

Quoting mrsnoble2004:

You should make her a captain's coat to go with it. The fleece will keep her warm and It turns out really cute.

Quoting splatz:

We found dd's costume totally on accident. We were killing time at Once Upon a Child and fell in love with it. She's going to be a girly pirate. And for now big brother wants to be a pirate too.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jumpybaby
by on Sep. 17, 2011 at 12:39 AM

both my DD's were a  tootsie roll for their first halloween. This year the 5 year old is going to be a florida gator cheerleader and the 2 year old is going to be albert the alligator

goddess99
by Michelle on Sep. 17, 2011 at 1:53 AM

yeah I was thinking about vampire teeth and candy.

Quoting mrsnoble2004:

I sent vampire teeth for the whole class last year, lol.

Quoting goddess99:

I don't know what my dd is gona be, she's only 9 but fits in an adult s/m. So we'll have to see. So many adult customes are smutty =/ ... but I did decide I'm gona buy halloween treats for her class.

MommyWeston
by on Sep. 17, 2011 at 8:59 AM

My oldest won't be dressing up, he's 14 so I guess it's not cool to dress up anymore. DD1 is 10 and she wants to be a flapper. DS2 is 7 and wants to be Iron Man. DD2 is also 7 and wants to be Belle from Beauty and the Beast. DS3 is 4 and right now he wants to be a fire man but that could still change.

xavierlogan09
by on Sep. 17, 2011 at 11:21 AM

I love halloween. It's my favorite holiday. My little guy couldn't go trick or treating last year because he was sick. The year before he was only one week old and I was recovering from a c section. So this year i'm super excited. I am dressing him up as spongebob. He loves his bob bob

LovelyLauren55
by on Sep. 17, 2011 at 11:36 AM

DD wants to be Belle from Beauty and the Beast, no clue what DS wants to be... Me? Im gonna be a pumpkin! Hehe...Gonna paint my belly!! Im sooo excited!! :D

BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker

mrsnoble2004
by on Sep. 17, 2011 at 12:24 PM

sounds like oklahoma

Quoting splatz:

I have no idea how I would even do that lol. I was just planning on doing a layer of warm clothes underneath. With Saint Louis weather it could be hot or freezing. :/

Quoting mrsnoble2004:

You should make her a captain's coat to go with it. The fleece will keep her warm and It turns out really cute.

Quoting splatz:

We found dd's costume totally on accident. We were killing time at Once Upon a Child and fell in love with it. She's going to be a girly pirate. And for now big brother wants to be a pirate too.

Amadako
by on Sep. 17, 2011 at 9:35 PM

My twin daughters both are obsessed with Shrek, and will be Princess Fiona, I'm going to have both of them dressed up as Fiona as I couldn't just pick one, that would be the tantrum of the year!!

mrsnoble2004
by on Sep. 17, 2011 at 11:30 PM

well you could have one as the ogre Fiona and one as the human Fiona

Quoting Amadako:

My twin daughters both are obsessed with Shrek, and will be Princess Fiona, I'm going to have both of them dressed up as Fiona as I couldn't just pick one, that would be the tantrum of the year!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN