Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

How Much?

Posted by on Sep. 16, 2011 at 1:21 PM
  • 12 Replies
I have 4-30 gallon totes full of the kids clothes & one rectangle basket full also. Df & I have a small, square basket full... What is your kid/parent laundry ratio?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Sep. 16, 2011 at 1:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mrsnoble2004
by on Sep. 16, 2011 at 2:48 PM

That's a good one since it is a struggle to get them to put it in the basket.

splatz
by Sarah on Sep. 16, 2011 at 3:03 PM
Hah! No idea. They have wayyyy to much though. I wish the weather would get cooler and stay cooler so we can downsize. Having a full summer and winter wardrobe is taking up to much space.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Andeigh
by on Sep. 16, 2011 at 5:35 PM

i do 3-4 loads of laundry a day!  

USAFamily
by on Sep. 16, 2011 at 6:22 PM

I have no clue. A freaking lot. Right now its laying on my bedroom floor waiting to be sorted : \

armywife1229
by on Sep. 16, 2011 at 7:41 PM
Wow, we do not have that much... I do about 6 loads a week, and 2 of diapers. And that decreases to about 4 loads a week when DH is gone. The kids are pretty much down to 1 outfit a day now, so they actually have less than me (2 outfits) and DH (3 outfits).
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
goddess99
by Michelle on Sep. 16, 2011 at 9:52 PM

me, my dd, and my dh have all about the same amount of laundry. I haven't noticed that someone has more.

LindaClement
by on Sep. 17, 2011 at 3:52 AM

Um... no idea?

I am married to a sailor... in days away to days at home and everything beyond that, I have learned that if I want to be crazy, I can track things like that. Otherwise, for a peaceful inner life, I'll just happily ignore it.

Children are not convenient. I never expected them to be. Besides: I'm not playing in dirt and sand, making my clothes super-dirty every day... so I wear the same jeans for days. More or less why I wear undergarments...

MommyWeston
by on Sep. 17, 2011 at 8:57 AM

There is 5 kids and only 2 parents so the kids definitely have more laundry. I usually have to do atleast 3 loads per day.

jltplk25
by Gold Member on Sep. 17, 2011 at 10:03 AM
I'd say ours is an equal ratio. But I dont pay attention... I just wash, fold, and out away. :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LovelyLauren55
by on Sep. 17, 2011 at 11:14 AM

TOOOO much!!! LOL!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN