Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom
I have 4-30 gallon totes full of the kids clothes & one rectangle basket full also. Df & I have a small, square basket full... What is your kid/parent laundry ratio?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Sep. 16, 2011 at 1:21 PM
Replies (11-12):
USAFamily
by on Sep. 17, 2011 at 2:50 PM

Preach it!!!

Quoting LindaClement:

Um... no idea?

I am married to a sailor... in days away to days at home and everything beyond that, I have learned that if I want to be crazy, I can track things like that. Otherwise, for a peaceful inner life, I'll just happily ignore it.

Children are not convenient. I never expected them to be. Besides: I'm not playing in dirt and sand, making my clothes super-dirty every day... so I wear the same jeans for days. More or less why I wear undergarments...

armywife1229
by on Sep. 18, 2011 at 6:15 PM

Amen! I love this answer.

Quoting LindaClement:

Um... no idea?

I am married to a sailor... in days away to days at home and everything beyond that, I have learned that if I want to be crazy, I can track things like that. Otherwise, for a peaceful inner life, I'll just happily ignore it.

Children are not convenient. I never expected them to be. Besides: I'm not playing in dirt and sand, making my clothes super-dirty every day... so I wear the same jeans for days. More or less why I wear undergarments...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)