Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

holy moly!

Posted by on Sep. 16, 2011 at 2:55 PM
  • 10 Replies
So, I keep rambling about this scrapbook project I'm working on. My goal is to finish my dd's first year scrapbook a week from tomorrow. I want to set it out on the table for her party. That way everyone can see photos of her growing through her first year. I even made a section at the end for all our guests to sign.
Anyways.. I just did 13 pages!! I scrapbooked for 4 1/2 hours straight. Crazy! I organized all the pictures for what pages for the rest of the book too. Yay progress! Just expect to not see me much for the next week lol.

What are one of your short term goals?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Sep. 16, 2011 at 2:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mrsnoble2004
by on Sep. 16, 2011 at 2:58 PM

I just started a new campaign at school for box tops. When your class turns in 500 you get to wear your favorite hat to school. Anyway I made a hat shaped goal meter for each class to keep track of their progress and now I need to go through and label all of them, and color in what they have turned in so far.

splatz
by Sarah on Sep. 16, 2011 at 2:59 PM
Ooh! That sounds like fun.

Quoting mrsnoble2004:

I just started a new campaign at school for box tops. When your class turns in 500 you get to wear your favorite hat to school. Anyway I made a hat shaped goal meter for each class to keep track of their progress and now I need to go through and label all of them, and color in what they have turned in so far.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mrsnoble2004
by on Sep. 16, 2011 at 3:05 PM

If it was fun I would be doing it instead of sitting here on CafeMom, lol.

Quoting splatz:

Ooh! That sounds like fun.

Quoting mrsnoble2004:

mrsnoble2004
by on Sep. 16, 2011 at 3:06 PM

Truth be told I hate starting something and having to put it down before I am done with it. So I decided to start after I pick up the girls from school.

armywife1229
by on Sep. 16, 2011 at 8:01 PM
I am attempting to get all the craft projects I've started finished before starting on any new ones.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
armywife1229
And finish going through boxes in storage and purging/selling.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
armywife1229
and put up a border in DD's room.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
armywife1229
by on Sep. 16, 2011 at 8:02 PM
And paint my bedroom
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
armywife1229
by on Sep. 16, 2011 at 8:02 PM
Etc, etc,etc.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
goddess99
by Michelle on Sep. 16, 2011 at 9:35 PM

Good for you :) I bet it's beautiful!

My short term goal for next week it to delegate every halloween carnival job there is to someone else so I can just sit back and over see things instead of doing things.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN