Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

God VS Aliens (stolen)

Posted by on Sep. 18, 2011 at 4:00 PM
  • 5 Replies

I stole this from another forum and was curious what you ladies think/believe...

Out of curiosity, I was wondering how many people believe in aliens but not God? Or how many people believe in God but not aliens? How can you believe in one and not the other? unless you have had ACTUAL face to face with one (alien) just out of curiosity.

M2mMelissa

by on Sep. 18, 2011 at 4:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
USAFamily
by on Sep. 18, 2011 at 4:05 PM

I believe in both. I have faith abd belief in God-- it's not something I have to see. I know he's there.

I believe our universe is so big, it's hard for me to think there isn't other life out there...

LindaClement
by on Sep. 18, 2011 at 5:06 PM

I think that it's kind of ridiculous to look at the range of life on the planet and declaring 'there can't possibly be anything remotely like this anywhere else in the universe' when there are billions of galaxies filled with stars. Even without getting into the possibilities of things that are 'alive' in stars or deep space, the idea that there can't possibly be any kind of life on any other planet is... totally unbelieveable.

That they're anything like us, or come to Earth to mutilate cows or rummage around in people's underpants is.... naive, I think.

jltplk25
by Gold Member on Sep. 18, 2011 at 5:13 PM
Seein as how for every one person here on earth there are ten galaxies, I would say the chance of other life out there is quite high.

I learned that tid bit in church this morning, too! ;)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
monkeymamma72
by on Sep. 18, 2011 at 9:09 PM

Sure, I suppose it's completely possible that there are aliens.  Is it mentioned in the Bible during the describing of creation?  If it is, I missed it, but ommission doesn't mean He didn't do it.  Maybe He just decided to keep that part to Himself.  :-)

goddess99
by Michelle on Sep. 18, 2011 at 9:11 PM

I don't believe in either

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)