Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Church?!

Posted by on Sep. 18, 2011 at 4:01 PM
  • 11 Replies

Did you go today?? How was it?

Do you have any Sunday 'traditions' (ex: eating out, Sunday dinner?)

M2mMelissa

by on Sep. 18, 2011 at 4:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LyTe684
by Member on Sep. 18, 2011 at 4:02 PM
Nope. Haven't gone in... Well, a long time...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
USAFamily
by on Sep. 18, 2011 at 4:04 PM

The beautiful thing about church is that it isn't necessarily about the building, but what's in your heart :) So some days, there isn't anywhere to go!!

Quoting LyTe684:

LyTe684
by Member on Sep. 18, 2011 at 4:05 PM
:)

Quoting USAFamily:

The beautiful thing about church is that it isn't necessarily about the building, but what's in your heart :) So some days, there isn't anywhere to go!!

Quoting LyTe684:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MistressMinerva
by Jennifer on Sep. 18, 2011 at 4:08 PM

Nope

goddess99
by Michelle on Sep. 18, 2011 at 4:39 PM

We're atheist.. so no church for us lol. No traditions either. Sunday is usually when dd comes home from her weekend.

LindaClement
by on Sep. 18, 2011 at 4:40 PM

Well, although I usually think of it as 'over long before now' I have a softball game this afternoon! Sundays are tournament finals, for much of the ball season... with whichever team is trying to make it back into the finals starting first thing in the morning (loser's bracket).

Today, it's the 2nd to last day of 'fall ball' -I'm an umpire.

mrsnoble2004
by ♥Arlene♥ on Sep. 18, 2011 at 7:18 PM

Umm no. I go on Christmas, Easter, and to see the girls in their VBS presentations. I'm not a very religous person, but the girls go to church with my mother in law.

armywife1229
by on Sep. 18, 2011 at 7:25 PM

We did, we try to go every week. We were at our home church talking to the pastors about baptizing our kids in a few weeks. Its the same church we got married in. When we're here in MD we go to a different church.

We don't have many traditions, but we try to keep Sunday's lowkey, preparing for the week, watching football, etc.

USAFamily
by on Sep. 18, 2011 at 8:36 PM

Quoting armywife1229:

We did, we try to go every week. We were at our home church talking to the pastors about baptizing our kids in a few weeks. Its the same church we got married in. When we're here in MD we go to a different church.

We don't have many traditions, but we try to keep Sunday's lowkey, preparing for the week, watching football, etc.

Same here! Ideally, I enjoy making 'Sunday Dinner', but typically, it's spent recovering from the last week and preparing for the week ahead!

monkeymamma72
by on Sep. 18, 2011 at 8:55 PM

We had the usual Sunday dinner when I was growing up, but I don't do that now.  I used to go all the time, but haven't been in a while.  I think it's more your relationship with God in your heart than what you do, so to speak.  Going to church doesn't make you a Christian, and not going doesn't make you NOT a Christian.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)