Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Ewwwwwwwwwwwww!!!! I have to say it again. Ewwwwwwwwwwwww!

Posted by on Sep. 20, 2011 at 9:00 AM
  • 18 Replies

Kids today!  Are they taking things too far??

‘Plumbking’ Is the Most Revolting Facebook Craze Yet

on Sep 19, 2011

plumbking

Hey, everybody! Remember Internet classics such as planking, batting, owling, and leisure diving? Well, there's a new craze in town: Plumbking. And the actual act itself is even dumber than its dumb name. Wanna know what this colossal act of Internet idiocy entails? Oh, just sticking your head down a toilet and taking a photo and posting said photo on the world wide web for all to see. Yeah, joke's not on you, toilet heads. The world's totally laughing with you.

Truth be told, I really haven't come around to any of these Internet fads period. I think they're silly and foolish and strictly for the sake of getting people you don't know -- and never will know -- to laugh. It's sort of pathetic if you think about it. But this? This takes things to another level. You are sticking your heads in a smelly, dirty, nasty toilet people! Your mouth is touching where pee-pee and poo-poo go. It's revolting. And, for the record, it's a good thing your faces aren't shown in any of these photos, 'cause you can rest assured if anyone saw you, you would never be touched, let alone kissed, ever again.

If there is life on other planets -- and I'm pretty sure there is -- these Internet crazes, particularly plumbking, are the reason we haven't had contact yet. If you had the ability to reach out to a new civilization, and you saw on your giant TV screen in your spaceship that this is what said civilization was up to, would you still want to talk to them? Hell no you wouldn't. You'd put that space craft in reverse and go back to watching Romulus 3000 reruns for another 740 light years.

So, basically, what I'm trying to say here is: Thanks for ruining our chance to meet up with some awesome aliens, plumbkers. Thanks a freakin' lot.

by on Sep. 20, 2011 at 9:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
AmyLeah73
by on Sep. 20, 2011 at 9:04 AM
LOL! (At the article) GROSS!!!! (to the idiots participating)....
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jltplk25
by Gold Member on Sep. 20, 2011 at 9:09 AM
Perhaps all the nerds who were involunatarily 'plunked' can feel better about themselves? Lol. Lord I'm dreading the day my kids are this age...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LyTe684
by Member on Sep. 20, 2011 at 9:21 AM
Please tell me that pic is photoshopped... :-/
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kjbennett26
by on Sep. 20, 2011 at 9:22 AM

lol...that is gross!

splatz
by Sarah on Sep. 20, 2011 at 9:27 AM
Woooooow.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
USAFamily
by on Sep. 20, 2011 at 9:35 AM

Who does this crap?! People are crazy.

Cafe AmyB
by Head Admin on Sep. 20, 2011 at 9:45 AM

Crap?  No pun intended???

Quoting USAFamily:

buella
by on Sep. 20, 2011 at 10:05 AM

that is disgusting! throwing up

USAFamily
by on Sep. 20, 2011 at 10:20 AM

And I will just say... no one in their right mind would stick there head in my toilet...

USAFamily
by on Sep. 20, 2011 at 10:21 AM

Bwahahahahaha!!! I didn't mean to do that, but if the shoe fits?

Quoting Cafe AmyB:

Crap?  No pun intended???

Quoting USAFamily:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN