Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Yay! : )

Posted by on Sep. 20, 2011 at 9:28 PM
  • 11 Replies

So a local resale shop around me in St. Louis post pics on Facebook of designer kids clothes/shoes that they get in and if ya call first they will hold things! Well, my dd is only 4 months old but has pretty big feet! Anyways,  am excited bc today I called after I saw a size 7 toddler pair of Uggs that are gently used! They are holding them for me and they are only $40 bucks! Thats a pretty good steal and they should fit her by next year which is when she will need them! Not to mention when she out grows them I will also be able to resell them! Good bargain day! : )

by on Sep. 20, 2011 at 9:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
goddess99
by Michelle on Sep. 20, 2011 at 9:45 PM

Yay for you :) I love a good bargin!

USAFamily
by on Sep. 20, 2011 at 9:51 PM

I just buy the fake ones for much cheap :) My kids feet grow really fast though!

Pammi86
by Pamela on Sep. 20, 2011 at 9:52 PM

I looked at some at Wal Mart and all and for $40 bucks I figured why not! Plus I hear Uggs can stretch so we shall see! She gets designer boots before Mommy, how nice lol!

splatz
by Sarah on Sep. 20, 2011 at 10:31 PM
We just buy the circo brand. You can get them at Once Upon a Child for $5 in perfect condition. Her shoes already get scuffed and dirty. So I see no sense in spending much with as quick as her feet are growing!
She must have some crazy big feet if she will fit in a 7 at 16 months. My 12 month old is barely in a 4 and hers are pretty huge. So be careful spending that much on something she might not get to wear! :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momofsixangels
by Gold Member on Sep. 20, 2011 at 10:38 PM

I buy whatevers cheap.But good for you on the deal!

toomanypoodles
by on Sep. 21, 2011 at 4:13 AM

My teens want the real thing.  They got too smart at recognizing the "knock offs" quite a while back.  lol

jltplk25
by Gold Member on Sep. 21, 2011 at 8:42 AM
What?! Hmm...I may have to check this out and have you grab me stuff! Lol. Too bad this (and you, for that matter) aren't in Kansas city!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Pammi86
by Pamela on Sep. 21, 2011 at 1:24 PM
I picked them up this morning and they are chocolate brown bailey button Uggs in great condition! I know my dd will go through clothes and shoes quickly but it was totaly worth the $40! I can resell them when she's done with them too so its a win win for me! Plus, we like nice things when we can afford them lol!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
goddess99
by Michelle on Sep. 21, 2011 at 1:29 PM

I'm the same way. Honestly about 75% of the time I don't even look at the price tag. I just buy.

Quoting Pammi86:

I picked them up this morning and they are chocolate brown bailey button Uggs in great condition! I know my dd will go through clothes and shoes quickly but it was totaly worth the $40! I can resell them when she's done with them too so its a win win for me! Plus, we like nice things when we can afford them lol!

LovelyLauren55
by on Sep. 21, 2011 at 2:16 PM

Neato, but I never spend that much on my kids shoes lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN