Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom
Hey everyone I'm sick and tired of people telling me that Ill never meet someone if I stay in the house. They say I need to go to the grocery store, book store, and even the gym if I want to find a man. Well I've done all of that and no luck what so ever. I'm 24 with a 3yr old daughter and just want to be able to go on a date once a blue moon but its hard for me to meet anyone anywhere. The thing that bugs me the most is when I do get approached the Guy is 20-30 years older than me, and honestly that's not what I'm looking for. So if you guys have any suggestions for me or are going through similar things please feel free to comment. THANX
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Sep. 21, 2011 at 8:42 AM
Replies (11-13):
LovelyLauren55
by on Sep. 21, 2011 at 9:43 PM

www.imvu.com this is how i met my hubby, lol! Not intentionally tho, just  fate I guess?

LOswald0314
by on Sep. 22, 2011 at 12:49 AM

Well they do have a point, but there are other options for people who don't want to meet someone out and about.  I know quite a few people who have successful relationships from eharmony and match.com, it's worth a shot!  If I was still single it's what I would do.

MistressMinerva
by Jennifer on Sep. 22, 2011 at 12:54 AM

I met mine on the internet and we have been together almost 6 yrs now. I would try that.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN