Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

During the day?  What is your typical day like...in a nutshell (during the week)?

For me, I get up at 6am Monday - Friday get all four kids dressed and ready to go to the school.  My oldest (5) is in full day kindergarten, my daughter (4) is in half day pre-kindergarten so my 3 year old and 1 year old have to come with me.  So I head up to the school around 7:35am, my daughter goes to her class around 7:45- 7:50am, I then wait around for 10 more minutes until the bell rings for my son to go to class.  Then load the younger two back into the car, head home...get home around 8:15am.  Unload the girls, get into the house, clean up, vacuum, do the laundry, do the dishes, wipe down counters and whatever else needs to be done around the house.  I go to pick up my daughter at 10:30am...haha.

Come home again around 11:05am, make lunch, etc...put the baby down for a nap...clean up, do homework, play on cafemom for a while, get on facebook, have some down time for a minute.  I leave at 2:30 to get a parking spot to pick up my son at 3:05pm.  

I get home around 3:15pm, help my son with his homework, get dinner started so that it's ready at about 5pm, we have family time from 5:30-6:30, quick baths and bed time at 7pm for the kids.

I should be in bed right now but I decided to give you my day during the week in a nutshell...haha!  So what is your day like during the week?

by on Sep. 22, 2011 at 11:57 PM
Replies (11-11):
Stevied13
by on Sep. 23, 2011 at 4:01 PM

i get up at 7am and try to shower before the kids get up. then we do breakfast and i do my cleaning for the rest of the morning till 11. i get my ds on the bus and then my daycare kids come. cook lunch, then naps. kids off the bus at 305 and then snack. then the kids play and i get supper ready and put it in the oven if needed. 6pm we eat and then hang out and get baths done before 8 and then bed.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)