Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What do you do to decorate for Halloween?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Sep. 23, 2011 at 8:45 AM
Replies (11-16):
LivinDeadGurl
by Maranda on Sep. 23, 2011 at 11:50 AM

We change it up every year.

jltplk25
by Gold Member on Sep. 23, 2011 at 11:52 AM

Nothing. :( I'm waiting until we buy a house.

splatz
by Sarah on Sep. 23, 2011 at 12:19 PM
We don't decorate at home.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mrsnoble2004
by ♥Arlene♥ on Sep. 23, 2011 at 1:27 PM

Giant blow up cat that moves, grim reaper, lights, ground breaking zombies, pumpkins. I had a homemade mummy but it started falling apart and not in a creepy that's perfect for halloween anyway way.

toomanypoodles
by on Sep. 24, 2011 at 3:28 AM

We don't do Halloween, but I decorate heavily for Fall. 

mj.bullion
by on Sep. 24, 2011 at 5:27 AM

Welll.. since this is the first year we'll get to decorate, I'm not sure yet! LOL. So far we have some halloween themed window clings on the porch windows and we strung lights (like christmas lights only they're orange, green, and purple) around the inside top of our covered front porch. I have plans to make 2 scare crow people and sit them on the front porch. (Although, I'm afraid they're going to freak me out at night haha) I have plans to make a front door wreath that's halloween inspired, but I havent decided what I'm doing just yet. I want to get some fake spider web stuff and string it along the porch and put some fake spiders in there. I'm sure we're going to be carving pumpkins and we'll probably but those on the stairs. :] not sure what else we might do. I have some ideas but we'll see!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)