Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Tips & Tricks: Stains

Posted by   + Show Post

Share your tips and tricks on how to remove stains or what product you use that works the best in your opinion.

Click on me to see what it's all about!

by on Sep. 23, 2011 at 12:20 PM
Replies (11-17):
mrsnoble2004
by ♥Arlene♥ on Sep. 23, 2011 at 7:56 PM

I need a stain remover for snow cone syrup, food coloring, and rust if you have any ideas I would appreciate it.

goddess99
by Michelle on Sep. 23, 2011 at 7:58 PM

There are a couple products just for rust stains. Is the rust actually on clothes?

mrsnoble2004
by ♥Arlene♥ on Sep. 23, 2011 at 8:15 PM

carpet

mrsnoble2004
by ♥Arlene♥ on Sep. 23, 2011 at 8:21 PM

Stain #1 air conditioner got clogged and flooded the living room. The metal framework on the furniture left rust  stains on the carpet.

Stain #2 someone dropped a snow-cone on the carpet and I wasn't told until it had melted.

Stain #3 Dh tried to make his own colored bubbles by adding red food coloring to the bubbles and he spilled it on the carpet. (And it did not make the bubbles red)

goddess99
by Michelle on Sep. 23, 2011 at 10:26 PM

wow lol those are some stains.. I would try a store that sells industrial cleaners. Explain it to them. I bet there is 1 cleaner out there that would work for all of that.

Quoting mrsnoble2004:

Stain #1 air conditioner got clogged and flooded the living room. The metal framework on the furniture left rust  stains on the carpet.

Stain #2 someone dropped a snow-cone on the carpet and I wasn't told until it had melted.

Stain #3 Dh tried to make his own colored bubbles by adding red food coloring to the bubbles and he spilled it on the carpet. (And it did not make the bubbles red)

mrsnoble2004
by ♥Arlene♥ on Sep. 23, 2011 at 10:29 PM

Worth a shot, if nothing else new carpet and padding is on the wish list anyway

Quoting goddess99:

wow lol those are some stains.. I would try a store that sells industrial cleaners. Explain it to them. I bet there is 1 cleaner out there that would work for all of that.

Quoting mrsnoble2004:

mom2camy
by on Sep. 23, 2011 at 10:39 PM
Oxyclean is awesome... I had a friend spill red wine on my white pants and it got the stain completely out. And sometimes I will have sprayed it on a stain and later when I go to throw the clothes in the wash the stain is already gone.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)