Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

how was your week?

Posted by on Sep. 23, 2011 at 7:40 PM
  • 8 Replies
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Sep. 23, 2011 at 7:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
goddess99
by Michelle on Sep. 23, 2011 at 7:50 PM

Stressful - I'm working with entirely new PTO Officers, then at our halloween carnival meeting the other person who is normally incharge of it with me was in the hospital. That was Monday and today was the 1st time I heard from her so I was worried. My dd's aide at school isn't exactly doing what's expected of her so I've been trying to figure out how to deal with that. Other than all that I guess it's been ok.

mrsnoble2004
by ♥Arlene♥ on Sep. 23, 2011 at 7:53 PM

Sleepless, lol. Glad the weekend is here. As an bonus Grandma has requested my girls come over.

MistressMinerva
by Jennifer on Sep. 23, 2011 at 8:17 PM

Busy

mrsnoble2004
by ♥Arlene♥ on Sep. 23, 2011 at 8:23 PM

How was your week Sarah?

splatz
by Sarah on Sep. 23, 2011 at 9:02 PM
Crazy, busy, and emotional. But good... Still a little sad my baby is one already! :/

Quoting mrsnoble2004:

How was your week Sarah?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
splatz
by Sarah on Sep. 23, 2011 at 9:03 PM
I feel you on sleepless! But, yay for getting a break while they are at Grandmas!

Quoting mrsnoble2004:

Sleepless, lol. Glad the weekend is here. As an bonus Grandma has requested my girls come over.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
splatz
by Sarah on Sep. 23, 2011 at 9:04 PM
Ack, that does sound stressful! I'm sorry hun, I hope things are a little less crazy soon.

Quoting goddess99:

Stressful - I'm working with entirely new PTO Officers, then at our halloween carnival meeting the other person who is normally incharge of it with me was in the hospital. That was Monday and today was the 1st time I heard from her so I was worried. My dd's aide at school isn't exactly doing what's expected of her so I've been trying to figure out how to deal with that. Other than all that I guess it's been ok.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
goddess99
by Michelle on Sep. 23, 2011 at 10:15 PM

Thank you me too ...I'm just happy my friend is out of the hospital and is fine :)

Quoting splatz:

Ack, that does sound stressful! I'm sorry hun, I hope things are a little less crazy soon.

Quoting goddess99:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)