Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Can someone explain this Zombie thing to me?

Posted by on Sep. 25, 2011 at 11:27 AM
  • 7 Replies

Ok.. I've been seeing (all over CM) talk about zombies, a day ago there was a post about guns in a different group and someone actually said guns were important incase of zombies... ? Really? I mean are these people referring to a video game or something? Or do some people actually think zombies are going to take over? LOL I don't get it.

by on Sep. 25, 2011 at 11:27 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
jltplk25
by Gold Member on Sep. 25, 2011 at 11:58 AM
There is a virus, according to the CDC, that mimics zombies. Now if anyone actually knows this here on cm, idk. I would assume the majority are kidding though. Lol. I only know of the virus bc my husband actually looked zombies up after we started talking about it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
goddess99
by Michelle on Sep. 25, 2011 at 12:02 PM

lol really? a virus? I never heard of this before..

jltplk25
by Gold Member on Sep. 25, 2011 at 1:08 PM
Lol. I know, right? I'm on mobile so I looked up cdc and zombies. Here's their blog... Idk if it has anything about a virus though.

http://blogs.cdc.gov/publichealthmatters/2011/05/preparedness-101-zombie-apocalypse/
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
goddess99
by Michelle on Sep. 25, 2011 at 1:17 PM

Ok I looked at it but it's a joke.....? 

I'll make the link clickable and others can look at it and post what they think.

jltplk25
by Gold Member on Sep. 25, 2011 at 1:31 PM
I'm not sure... More than likely, yes. Tim was on the computer and told me about it. Who knows... I want to say they had a virus but I filed that under "I don't care" and forgot about it. Haha
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
goddess99
by Michelle on Sep. 25, 2011 at 1:45 PM

LOL!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)