Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

FB pet peeve.

Posted by on Sep. 25, 2011 at 2:25 PM
  • 31 Replies

Do people do things on FB that just annoy the crap outta you? (Like announcing someones death on their status?)

My next door neighbor has a daughter who is 17. She 'friended me on FB and just changed her status from 'in a relationship' to 'Married'.

I just want to say 'Honey, just because you've been dating/sleeping with a boy for 6 months does NOT make you married. GROW UP'. Before I am accused of beign too harsh to a teenage girl -she also has a baby from another boy. I feel like she should be a little more mature.

Anyway-- are their things people put on their FB's that just make you go huh?!

M2mMelissa

by on Sep. 25, 2011 at 2:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
goddess99
by Michelle on Sep. 25, 2011 at 2:29 PM

Oh I hate fb and have very few friends because I only opened an account to communicate with my husband's family in England. Which happens so rarely I'm thinking of cancelling my account.

Ludvik_Smith
by on Sep. 25, 2011 at 2:36 PM
1 mom liked this

Oh yeah lots of stuff! But I can't be mad at what other people do, it's their life...I just wonder, especially for the young ones, will they ever regret some of the stupid things they say on there one day? Probably...

USAFamily
by on Sep. 25, 2011 at 2:37 PM

^^^ I basically have mine for the same reason. Dh is military and we have never been close to family. So, for the most part mine is all family.  I jsut have the random stalker friend me lol.

USAFamily
by on Sep. 25, 2011 at 2:38 PM

I'm with you Jessica! I was a more mature teenager I guess, because I put a lot of thought into anything I did that may reflect on me....

luvmybug
by Amanda on Sep. 25, 2011 at 2:38 PM

i do not like facbook right now.

shellie830
by on Sep. 25, 2011 at 2:39 PM
I hate all the I feel.like crap stuff and how crappy their lives are. Especially when it is the same person eveytime!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MommyFlood
by on Sep. 25, 2011 at 2:45 PM
1 mom liked this
I hate when people get in an argument with their SO and got straight to the passive aggressive statuses about them and change their relationship status, just to change it back 20 minutes later. I hide those people.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jltplk25
by Gold Member on Sep. 25, 2011 at 3:01 PM
I hate the fake fb marriages. Oh this ones my favorite... Yesterday I was reading one of my cousin's status things. Well for whatever reason some chick started running her mouth, telling my cousin she needed to "learn to type stupied."

How can you insult someone when ya can't even spell?!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LindaClement
by on Sep. 25, 2011 at 3:02 PM

Oh, every day, honey.... every day.

It's 3/4 of why I'm ON fb... to look at the hilarity of humanity!

monkeymamma72
by on Sep. 25, 2011 at 3:09 PM
1 mom liked this

Oh man, there's so much.  I get so disgusted with people posting all their arguements with people and just whining and complaining constantly.  Isn't there ANYTHING in their life that is good they can post about?  And people asking me constantly to vote for their contests drives me nuts.  Don't friend me just to ask me to vote for you.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN