Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Do people do things on FB that just annoy the crap outta you? (Like announcing someones death on their status?)

My next door neighbor has a daughter who is 17. She 'friended me on FB and just changed her status from 'in a relationship' to 'Married'.

I just want to say 'Honey, just because you've been dating/sleeping with a boy for 6 months does NOT make you married. GROW UP'. Before I am accused of beign too harsh to a teenage girl -she also has a baby from another boy. I feel like she should be a little more mature.

Anyway-- are their things people put on their FB's that just make you go huh?!

M2mMelissa

by on Sep. 25, 2011 at 2:25 PM
Replies (21-30):
mrsnoble2004
by on Sep. 25, 2011 at 9:09 PM
1 mom liked this

how about "a real friend will re-post this"

USAFamily
by on Sep. 25, 2011 at 9:10 PM

Then I am not a 'real friend' lmao 

mrsnoble2004
by on Sep. 25, 2011 at 9:11 PM

I'm not either, lol

Quoting USAFamily:

Then I am not a 'real friend' lmao 

Pammi86
by Pamela on Sep. 25, 2011 at 10:41 PM
Fb creates a lot of drama bc people can't mind their own business and bc people post too many personal things! I am on there only bc family and friends! I feel anyone who I don't talk to on a regular bases doesn't need to be my friend on there!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
brandilee18
by on Sep. 26, 2011 at 12:58 AM

a few of my friends have kids that added me on mine and they annoy me to death things like "omg im so mad at so and so (usually a boy) they r sooo rude" or Th3ppl Who TaLk LiKe DiSs bad or people who use these word spellings: fucc dis ima mi (me) and things like that

LilyPondOasis
by on Sep. 26, 2011 at 2:33 AM

No facebook or twitter for me......just cafe mom

annavicki
by on Sep. 26, 2011 at 2:49 AM

Quoting LilyPondOasis:

No facebook or twitter for me......just cafe mom

tristansmom74
by on Sep. 26, 2011 at 7:41 AM

I'm laughing as I read that many have people that are "down and miserable" on FB. All my peeps on there are rediculously happy all the time.  Like its just not possible for everyone's lives to be that fabulous ALL the time. In my FB world no one has any problems and everyone is happy all the  time.  I'm not complaining. I just know that I'm friends with people who like to keep up a cheerfull appearance and have perfect lives.

Andeigh
by on Sep. 26, 2011 at 8:59 AM

I don't tend to get that annoyed at Fb, I have people hidden so I don't have to see their shit. 

It's nice to reconnect with lost friends, and I play some games on there to pass the time. 

My SIL though, she got hidden because she kept posting stupid political stuff, and when questioned she would say her stuff wasn't up for debate, well don't post it then! 

janessa27
by on Sep. 26, 2011 at 9:48 AM

My neighbors drive me crazy!! They are always saying how much they love each other, are thankful, greatest husband/ greatest wife, blah, blah, etc. Thing about it is they will both be home- so what are they doing? They must be taking turns writing crap about one another. These are the same neighbors that have almost gotten divorced several times.....so I guess they have to prove to the world how much in love they are?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN