Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Favorite quotes?

Posted by on Sep. 25, 2011 at 4:50 PM
  • 10 Replies

What are some quotes that are your favorites? Something that really speaks to you.

Some of mine are:

Life is not waiting for the storm to pass... It's about learning how to dance in the rain.- Vivian Greene

Always be a first-rate version of yourself, instead of being a second-rate version of somebody else. -Judy Garland

Work as if you don't need the money, love as if you never been hurt, dance like no one is watching and sing like no one is listening. --IDK who said that, but I have a frame with it hanging in my living room.

by on Sep. 25, 2011 at 4:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
goddess99
by Michelle on Sep. 25, 2011 at 5:01 PM
1 mom liked this

Volunteers do not necessarily have the time, they just have the heart.

I had that printed on a bunch of mugs and at Christmas I am going to hand them out to my hard working volunteers at school.

LindaClement
by on Sep. 25, 2011 at 5:07 PM

Don't frown... you never know who's falling in love with your smile.

jltplk25
by Gold Member on Sep. 25, 2011 at 5:10 PM
It's better to remain silent and thought a fool than to open ones mouth and remove all doubt. -Lincoln
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MissLoveLyfe
by on Sep. 25, 2011 at 11:45 PM

Those are all really good ones, ladies! love it! bump!

Meltopia529
by on Sep. 26, 2011 at 8:42 AM

“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”
Marilyn Monroe

This quote fits me to a T! LOL

LovelyLauren55
by on Sep. 26, 2011 at 8:46 AM

Never judge a book by its cover

LovelyLauren55
by on Sep. 26, 2011 at 8:48 AM

Women wish to be loved not because they are pretty, or good, or well bred, or graceful, or intelligent, but because they are themselves.
Henri Frederic Amiel

LovelyLauren55
by on Sep. 26, 2011 at 8:49 AM

We were given: Two hands to hold. Two legs to walk. Two eyes to see. Two ears to listen. But why only one heart? Because the other was given to someone else. For us to find.
Source Unknown

Strega
by on Sep. 26, 2011 at 8:54 AM

"Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes Courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying 'I will try again tomorrow'." ~ Mary Anne Radmacher

"A woman is like a Teabag. You never know how strong she is until she gets in hot water." ~ Eleanor Roosevelt

"When you see a Rattlesnake poised to strike, you do not wait until he has struck to crush him." ~ Franklin D. Roosevelt

goddess99
by Michelle on Sep. 26, 2011 at 11:00 AM

Aww I love this one. I never heard it before

Quoting LovelyLauren55:

We were given: Two hands to hold. Two legs to walk. Two eyes to see. Two ears to listen. But why only one heart? Because the other was given to someone else. For us to find.
Source Unknown

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)