Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Sometimes I feel like I have 3 kids.....

Posted by on Sep. 28, 2011 at 10:32 PM
  • 14 Replies

Jonathon (9) Madelyn (6) and my husband!!!!! Ugh he can be SUCH a baby sometimes!!!!! Im scared to add the baby! I already run around like a chicken with my head cut off taking care of these 3! How am I gonna handle a 4th!?!?! 

Am I the only one who feels this way??

(Dont get me wrong, DH does help out, but sometimes I SWEAR hes my 3rd kid!)

BabyName Ticker

by on Sep. 28, 2011 at 10:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mrsnoble2004
by ♥Arlene♥ on Sep. 28, 2011 at 10:38 PM

Don't worry it get's easier. But yes sometimes I feel like dh is my fourth. "Babe get me a sandwich" one of these days I'm going to answer back "Babe are your legs broke?"

LovelyLauren55
by on Sep. 28, 2011 at 10:40 PM

He did something to his ankle, so Ive been trying to make up for him not being able to do much, but then after getting the kids to bed, doing the dishes and cleaning the kitchen, I sit down, he texts me from the bedroom "Baby I need you" and waits a few minutes...then comes out and says "Did u get my text?" when I say yes, I was gonna come in a few minutes, he shakes his head and looks all pissy....grrrrrr

Am I supposed to say "how high" just bc he said "jump" 

Srsly!

BabyName Ticker

LovelyLauren55
by on Sep. 28, 2011 at 10:43 PM

Oh and last nite,he couldnt sleep bc he was in pain, so he tosses and turns, gets up starts messing with his cpap mask (he has sleep apnea) and I say to him "what are you DOING?!?" its midnite......grrr then he finally gets up, and goes in the living room slamming stuff around, I mean...SERIOUSLY?!?! If Im up and sick or whatever, Im quiet as a MOUSE to not wake ANYONE up! Why do men not get this??

Sorry, just needed to vent..... thanks for anyone reading

BabyName Ticker

splatz
by Sarah on Sep. 28, 2011 at 10:55 PM
1 mom liked this
I always tell people I have 3 kids.

I even signed bf up for a bday call from Geoffrey the Giraffe on his bday because the form told me to list all the children in my home. Hahahaha.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mrsnoble2004
by ♥Arlene♥ on Sep. 28, 2011 at 11:33 PM

laughingI'd love to hear about his reaction when he gets his call.

Quoting splatz:

I even signed bf up for a bday call from Geoffrey the Giraffe on his bday because the form told me to list all the children in my home. Hahahaha.

monkeymamma72
by on Sep. 29, 2011 at 1:01 AM

Now that is just stinkin' FUNNY!!!  My ds is usually very good.  The only time he really acts like a baby is when he's sick.  He isn't "needy" like wanting me to do everything for him.  Quite the opposite, I can't get him to slow down and get the rest he needs, but BOY that man can whine about being sick!  HAHA!  I'm like "Dude!  Go to the doctor already!  I can't fix you!"

rolling on floor

Quoting splatz:

splatz
by Sarah on Sep. 29, 2011 at 2:51 AM
Ill have to make a post in November! ;)
I more so did it for the % off coupon they give you. But, the baby really enjoyed the call on her b-day haha.

Quoting mrsnoble2004:

laughingI'd love to hear about his reaction when he gets his call.

Quoting splatz:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mom2gr8tgirls
by on Sep. 29, 2011 at 8:18 AM
I so feel your pain! When we go out shopping, my oldest and my DH play fight the whole time! I always say I have a husband at home and 4 kids when we're in public. Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LovelyLauren55
by on Sep. 29, 2011 at 8:29 AM
Omg my husband does that too and then wonders why I'm all crabby.....

Quoting mom2gr8tgirls:

I so feel your pain! When we go out shopping, my oldest and my DH play fight the whole time! I always say I have a husband at home and 4 kids when we're in public. Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Myfave1
by on Sep. 29, 2011 at 8:35 AM

Quoting LovelyLauren55:

Jonathon (9) Madelyn (6) and my husband!!!!! Ugh he can be SUCH a baby sometimes!!!!! Im scared to add the baby! I already run around like a chicken with my head cut off taking care of these 3! How am I gonna handle a 4th!?!?! 

Am I the only one who feels this way??

(Dont get me wrong, DH does help out, but sometimes I SWEAR hes my 3rd kid!)

Nope, you are absolutely not alone. And sometimes, such as this morning, as I am seething over something that happened....I realize that alot of other women understand. :) On my good days, I barely even notice these things, on a bad day...it's all I notice! I often try to just remind myself how un-perfect I am and see if that makes a difference.  But like you said, when you run around like a chicken with its head cut off doing all you possibly can, its not unnatural to feel like this.  I think. Haha.  I only have one child, a teenager (he's 15) and was more recently thinking of adding a new baby (I had my son pretty young...) but on days like this....I just don't know!!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)