Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Sometimes I feel like I have 3 kids.....

Jonathon (9) Madelyn (6) and my husband!!!!! Ugh he can be SUCH a baby sometimes!!!!! Im scared to add the baby! I already run around like a chicken with my head cut off taking care of these 3! How am I gonna handle a 4th!?!?! 

Am I the only one who feels this way??

(Dont get me wrong, DH does help out, but sometimes I SWEAR hes my 3rd kid!)

BabyName Ticker

by on Sep. 28, 2011 at 10:32 PM
Replies (11-14):
jltplk25
by Gold Member on Sep. 29, 2011 at 9:03 AM
Mine seems to think that bc he works outside of the house and I stay home all day that automatically exempts him from helping in any sort of way. He'll cook dinner but won't wash dishes. I cook dinner... I still wash dishes. Granted he does try but for the love of GOD if the damn trash is full, take it out!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
goddess99
by Michelle on Sep. 29, 2011 at 10:43 AM

Because as a basic rule, a majority of men are just plain stupid.

Quoting LovelyLauren55:

Oh and last nite,he couldnt sleep bc he was in pain, so he tosses and turns, gets up starts messing with his cpap mask (he has sleep apnea) and I say to him "what are you DOING?!?" its midnite......grrr then he finally gets up, and goes in the living room slamming stuff around, I mean...SERIOUSLY?!?! If Im up and sick or whatever, Im quiet as a MOUSE to not wake ANYONE up! Why do men not get this??

Sorry, just needed to vent..... thanks for anyone reading

Myfave1
by on Sep. 29, 2011 at 4:24 PM

Quoting goddess99:

Because as a basic rule, a majority of men are just plain stupid.

Quoting LovelyLauren55:

Oh and last nite,he couldnt sleep bc he was in pain, so he tosses and turns, gets up starts messing with his cpap mask (he has sleep apnea) and I say to him "what are you DOING?!?" its midnite......grrr then he finally gets up, and goes in the living room slamming stuff around, I mean...SERIOUSLY?!?! If Im up and sick or whatever, Im quiet as a MOUSE to not wake ANYONE up! Why do men not get this??

Sorry, just needed to vent..... thanks for anyone reading

Love it!

BraythansMom
by on Sep. 29, 2011 at 7:55 PM
Oh I totally feel your pain momma! My DF is definitely my 2nd child lol...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN