Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Must watch TV shows.

Posted by on Sep. 29, 2011 at 5:22 PM
  • 8 Replies

What are the shows you just can't miss?

I'm not really much of a tv watcher, but I don't miss Survivor or Packers football games.

by on Sep. 29, 2011 at 5:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
goddess99
by Michelle on Sep. 29, 2011 at 5:25 PM

We don't have cable but I still look forward to watching Ghost Adventures and Ghost Hunters, Destination Truth, The Little Couple, American Pickers, Deadliest Catch.. There's more.. But I just watch them when I have time on netflix or hulu.

MissLoveLyfe
by on Sep. 29, 2011 at 5:28 PM

I just started watching Terra Nova.. So that's a new must watch for me... Also, Desperate housewives, B-Ball Wives, Teen mom, and NJ housewives :)

mrsnoble2004
by ♥Arlene♥ on Sep. 29, 2011 at 5:44 PM

I don't really have anything that I HAVE to see.

Pam_8787
by Member on Sep. 29, 2011 at 6:03 PM
I don't really have anything that I have to see either. I have gotten into Greys anatomy but I am starting from the beginning and so far I have only gotten up to season 2
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MistressMinerva
by Jennifer on Sep. 29, 2011 at 6:54 PM

I have too many to list.

mom2gr8tgirls
by Gold Member on Sep. 29, 2011 at 8:48 PM
I have to watch Sons of Anarchy...everything else I like to watch but I'm not freakin out if I miss it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
NewYorkMama74
by on Sep. 29, 2011 at 9:36 PM

the young and the restless, dancing with the stars, biggest loser, csi's, grey;s anatomy, criminal minds, nancy grace, chopped,vampire diaries and more...i have to dvr alot of them, though...

LovelyLauren55
by on Sep. 30, 2011 at 8:59 AM

I dont watch ANYTHING at its "Regularily programmed" time, I cant remember to! LOL! Tho, I think I DO make an exception for Dexter when I have showtime (Sundays at 9 or 10?) Ha see I still cant remember! LOL!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)