Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

The PTO voted today to have Little Debbie Snack Cake parties for classes that turn in 1,000 box tops. I'm having trouble designing my goal meter for this incentive so I went to the Little Debbie web site, told them what I'm doing with our Box Top program and asked for some coupons to help in the effort. I'm sure whoever reads the email will get a good laugh if nothing else.  I also asked them if they have thought about joining the Box Tops family of products.

All I'm hoping for at this point is a polite response shooting me down but I have my fingers crossed.

UPDATE

Well as I said in a reply Little Debbie said no, but they would like to participate in the box tops program. So I contacted Box tops for them and am now a middle man to getting them on the participating product list. BTFE (Box Tops for education) sent me an email with a link for them to apply. =)

smile

by on Oct. 4, 2011 at 9:28 PM
Replies (11-17):
splatz
by Sarah on Oct. 6, 2011 at 9:28 PM
What about asking a general mills division for coupons and making a party with one of their products?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mrsnoble2004
by ♥Arlene♥ on Oct. 6, 2011 at 9:37 PM

It's out of my hands. The PTO picked the prize and voted on it.

Quoting splatz:

What about asking a general mills division for coupons and making a party with one of their products?

splatz
by Sarah on Oct. 6, 2011 at 9:47 PM
Well that sucks. :/

Sorry it didn't work out!

Quoting mrsnoble2004:

Quoting splatz:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
goddess99
by Michelle on Oct. 6, 2011 at 9:49 PM

:( that's too bad.

mrsnoble2004
by ♥Arlene♥ on Oct. 6, 2011 at 9:49 PM

On the upside they said they do want to be a box tops product so I forwarded it to the box tops customer service people.

Quoting splatz:

Well that sucks. :/

Sorry it didn't work out!

Quoting mrsnoble2004:

Quoting splatz:

mrsnoble2004
by ♥Arlene♥ on Oct. 7, 2011 at 5:11 PM

bump for new update

goddess99
by Michelle on Oct. 7, 2011 at 7:58 PM

I need volunteers like you :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)