Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

scary movies

Posted by on Oct. 4, 2011 at 10:20 PM
  • 7 Replies
With Halloween right around the corner they're playing scary movies in along of channels. Do you like them? What's your favorite? TheOthers is on TMC and I just forgot how creepy this movie is.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 4, 2011 at 10:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
mrsnoble2004
by on Oct. 4, 2011 at 10:25 PM

I like most of the Stephen King movies

lette_with_2
by on Oct. 4, 2011 at 10:37 PM

i dont really like scary movies. i like the b flick movies with the suspence. i dont like things jumping out at me. but for some reason i cant get enough of the "real life" ghost movies/shows.

mom2gr8tgirls
by on Oct. 4, 2011 at 11:14 PM

Ooooh...I LOVE scary movies!!!  I love to be terrified.  And I don't mean just suspensed to death...I like to be SCARED!  For that reason, I don't really have a favorite, nothing really scares me.  Except for that noise the chick makes in The Grudge.  Man I hate that noise!!

Amykay78
by on Oct. 4, 2011 at 11:20 PM

I love scary movies too. I don't think I really have a favorite. The newest one I watched was Incidious. I actually screamed in one part. I've never screamed watching a movie b4. lol

Niborcb
by on Oct. 5, 2011 at 6:28 AM

I don't really like scary movies - especially ones that have demons or evil spirits - they really disturb me. I like watching the Scary Movie spoofs though.

LovelyLauren55
by on Oct. 5, 2011 at 8:53 AM

I dont like scary movies lol

goddess99
by Michelle on Oct. 5, 2011 at 9:58 AM

The Exorcist (extended version)

Paranormal Activity - when the entity dragged her out of bed and started dragging her down the hallway, I was so scared I cried LMAO!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN