Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Super Busy!

Posted by on Oct. 5, 2011 at 3:11 PM
  • 5 Replies

Sorry I have been missing for a few days! I love this group and miss it when I am not here! I have been so busy with the baby still being sick and also teething! I have been working my normal part time shift but I have a reading club with the kids now so I am always trying to think of things to do with them! Yesterday we decorated cupcakes based on a book we read! I also am moving the 28th and have been running around like crazy trying to pack! I hope to get back into the swing of things here once everything calms down from the move! In the meantime, I work with this lady who is super nice but I feel she is...well I dunno a good word! She is always texting me asking me to bring her a soda but NEVER pays me back. Then just now she asked me to bring pasta for a art project but I have none here and no time to stop bc I still have to get ready for work! Well, she hasnt replied back since I said I couldnt do it and I dunnno. I have a hard time saying no but enough is enough. The problem is our boss is some 28 year old guy who doesnt give two craps about anything and this lady use to be a boss but lost that title this year, no idea why. Anyways, I feel like I can't rock the boat at work but what the heck do I do! I am living paycheck to paycheck and barely have 2 bucks in my account at times. I am not her personal assistant here. I am not bring up the money which she never gave me, but enough has to be enough! Ugh! Why does something always have to be a issue in jobs! Someone always wants a ride, a lunch or something and I am sorry but we are trying to just survive here! I want to go to work, come home and repeat. Nothing else! : /

by on Oct. 5, 2011 at 3:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
goddess99
by Michelle on Oct. 5, 2011 at 3:30 PM

I'd give her a bill for all the money she owned me. At the bottom I would write - Just kidding , not really -

I've never played well with others LOL

splatz
by Sarah on Oct. 5, 2011 at 4:18 PM
I have a problem with being to nice too. But all that wouldn't fly with me.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mrsnoble2004
by on Oct. 5, 2011 at 4:45 PM

She sounds like she is taking advantage.

armywife1229
by on Oct. 5, 2011 at 10:00 PM

Good luck with everything!

buella
by on Oct. 6, 2011 at 9:37 AM

:( I hate being taken advantage of and it seems like you are. Good luck

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)