Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom
So my newly turned one year old Kaitlyn is now trying to run. And she learned how to climb now too. I swear she is trying to give me a heart attack! She just never slows down. My son was always mellow and never this energetic. I was totally not prepared for all this haha. All day long is just go go go.
Please tell me it gets better?!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 6, 2011 at 10:59 AM
Replies (11-14):
jltplk25
by Gold Member on Oct. 6, 2011 at 9:28 PM
Most of my experience is with Landon. Lol. Lexi is 15 months and has it in her mind that she can do whatever bubba does. That means climbing on top of the couch, sticking her head in the window, etc. Lex's favorite game is to climb on to something, wait for me to come get her, then jump the second I get close.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
splatz
by Sarah on Oct. 6, 2011 at 9:52 PM
Oh my goodness. I swear they just like giving us near heart attacks. Lol.
Kaitlyn always giggles hysterically when she is doing something she knows she shouldn't.

Then tonight.. (She's really keeping me on my toes today!) She was doing something and I told her "no no" and shook my head no. She looks at me, smiles and says "yeah yeah" and shakes her head yes. Then kept right on doing it. Glancing at me to smile more. My laughter (and suprise) probably encouraged it because now she's done it all night. Haha.

Quoting jltplk25:

Most of my experience is with Landon. Lol. Lexi is 15 months and has it in her mind that she can do whatever bubba does. That means climbing on top of the couch, sticking her head in the window, etc. Lex's favorite game is to climb on to something, wait for me to come get her, then jump the second I get close.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jltplk25
by Gold Member on Oct. 6, 2011 at 9:57 PM
Lol. Lexi will pull the chairs out just to climb on the table to the point that we have to put them up top. Landon was never like that and he was a monkey too. :S

Has she discovered the ability to shake her booty? I love watching Lexi whenever music comes on. I swear her whole face lights up. Lol

Quoting splatz:

Oh my goodness. I swear they just like giving us near heart attacks. Lol.

Kaitlyn always giggles hysterically when she is doing something she knows she shouldn't.

Then tonight.. (She's really keeping me on my toes today!) She was doing something and I told her "no no" and shook my head no. She looks at me, smiles and says "yeah yeah" and shakes her head yes. Then kept right on doing it. Glancing at me to smile more. My laughter (and suprise) probably encouraged it because now she's done it all night. Haha.

Quoting jltplk25:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
splatz
by Sarah on Oct. 6, 2011 at 10:00 PM
Oh yes, she has been dancing a few months now. Though now that she's fully walking her dancing has gotten to a whole new level of hilarious!

I just love this age. Though I feel very very old... She is wearing me out!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)