Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Kids and Technology

Posted by on Oct. 7, 2011 at 8:50 AM
  • 10 Replies

Kids can figure out how to do things on the computer, TV, etc by just pushing buttons. Share some of your kids' crazy technology stories.

by on Oct. 7, 2011 at 8:50 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
armywife1229
by on Oct. 7, 2011 at 8:51 AM

Abigail just pushed a random button on the remote and changed the language from English to Spanish. Didn't even know we could watch the Disney Chanel in Spanish. 

armywife1229
by on Oct. 7, 2011 at 8:53 AM

And, my nephew bought $50 worth of stuff off the xBox once.

LovelyLauren55
by on Oct. 7, 2011 at 9:08 AM
Lol I don't have any, my kids actually don't like technology much lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
splatz
by Sarah on Oct. 7, 2011 at 9:18 AM
My kid beats me almost every time we play a video game together, even if he's never played it before that. Haha
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
splatz
by Sarah on Oct. 7, 2011 at 9:20 AM
Oh, and when he was 18 months he somehow opened over 100 windows on my computer. That was super fun to close all those.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
goddess99
by Michelle on Oct. 7, 2011 at 9:33 AM

When we gave my dd her laptop for her 9th birthday, I thought I'd sit with her and teach her a couple things. She taught me instead lol. And I can't win a video game against her to save my life.

armywife1229
by on Oct. 7, 2011 at 10:35 AM

My son uses the iTouch better than I do. He has his apps on there. He says its his.

jmerg563
by on Oct. 7, 2011 at 8:27 PM

My 3 year old has figured out how to turn on the wii. He can work the remote better than me and he knows how to get it to netflix so he can pick out his favorite cartoons. I still have trouble getting that darn remote to do what I want. He can also rearrange the format on my smart phone. If he gets ahold of it, he will download games from the market and take all my little icons off the screen and put the ones of his games on there. It took me months to figure out how to do the things he can with my phone.

mom2gr8tgirls
by on Oct. 8, 2011 at 8:23 AM

Gracey (3) put my cell in safe mode.  Yeah, I'm 31 and I couldn't figure out how to get it back out.  LOL

Vix920
by on Oct. 8, 2011 at 12:27 PM

My 18 month old has known how to play with his app on my smartphone for about 6 months. It's called Toddler Lock & he loves it. It has saved me in line at the grocery store more time than I can count.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN