Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Upset, stressed, worried...ugh!

Posted by on Oct. 11, 2011 at 9:10 PM
  • 8 Replies

So I have been working as a after school sub for a local school district and I do a few hours each day as needed and now we have more kids so I am suppost to be getting hired on and will work 3 to 5:30 mon-fri. So, with this news I went ahead and put a down payment down for a apt so we can move out of my parents. Well, its going to be tough but we can barely make it! I have been looking for other jobs but with a new baby had no luck and these hours work good for me. Anyways, we had like 3 kids drop out so now my hours might drop again after i was told i was fine and steady! I am waiting for them to approve my position but no idea when it will happen. Well, now today I got sent to another school and see everyone in this program are siblings and friends except me. The chick treated me like crap today and i didnt get my normal hours! Not to mention she is my bosses sister! So, what can I do! Then I called the girl I work with and asked if I was needed there since no one was in my position for the day, I have been working since school started, and was told no and my hours might be cut. This lady use to be the boss but got demoted, no clue why. Anyways I work with her and my boss and she thinks she still runs things and he hasnt really stepped up as boss! So I paniced and just got so upset so I went over there to talk to him. He doesnt think I will get cut much if all but told me to relax bc i was crying. I feel like a complete ass crying and all but i have a new baby and just paid all this money to move that i cant get back. And to top it off i have no clue what is going on with my hours! I am so upset. He says just to continue coming in but I am just so over whelmed. I do everything I should and more and get treated this way! I am will continue to look for work else where but I am just so upset, embarrased and stressed! I am moving bc my money cant be refunded but i am so worried about the what ifs! Please pray for me that something works out and everything will be ok bc right now I am terrified. Also, sorry for the typing errors and all...my dd is throwing a fit so I am trying to make this fast!

by on Oct. 11, 2011 at 9:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
goddess99
by Michelle on Oct. 11, 2011 at 9:21 PM

I'm sorry you're still having problems with this job. It seems to be a very stressful for you. I remember a couple weeks ago you talked about this. I hope things get better. I know you want to move. :(

ambermario4ever
by Member on Oct. 11, 2011 at 9:24 PM

BUMP!

splatz
by Sarah on Oct. 11, 2011 at 9:43 PM
Hope things get better at work!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MommyHoney22
by on Oct. 12, 2011 at 12:18 AM
Remember everything happens for a reason if you know what that reason is or not. :) I hope something changes so you feel better.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
fallnangel3
by on Oct. 12, 2011 at 6:34 AM

I hope that everything works out for you

Pammi86
by Pamela on Oct. 12, 2011 at 11:42 AM
Thanks ladies! I am worried and embarrased to go into work today but I know I got to. Its something that I'm dreading like no other! : (
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Serenity7
by Member on Oct. 13, 2011 at 3:46 PM

(((((((((((((((Hugs))))))))))))))

LovelyLauren55
by on Oct. 13, 2011 at 5:26 PM

Bummer, hope you find something steady soon!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)