Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Does anyone use the Diva Cup instead of tampons/pads?

by on Oct. 13, 2011 at 7:28 PM
Replies (11-18):
Scubababy2004
by on Oct. 14, 2011 at 12:20 PM
I looked at them and have thought about it, but haven't taken that next step yet. If it works and is comfortable, it would pay for itself in a matter of months, but I have been afraid to spend the money just to find out it didn't like it, so I would like some input as well.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mrsnoble2004
by on Oct. 14, 2011 at 1:01 PM

Nothing about that thing looks comfortable, and I imagine it could get pretty messing in the learning how to use it process.

armywife1229
by on Oct. 15, 2011 at 10:33 PM

A lot of my running friends use it, I can't imagine its uncomfortable and they would keep using it.

MamaJAG
by on Oct. 17, 2011 at 9:02 PM
Just ordered mine from amazon. I am willing to try anything. If I can birth 3 kids and use cloth diapers, I don't think the gross factor will phase me on this one. The reviews I saw of people who use it LOVE it. Seems to be about a 2-3 month learning curve.
placidic
by on Oct. 17, 2011 at 9:03 PM

I never have but years ago kotex or one of those companies made a disposable similar to that, but it looked more like a diaphragm and I loved it!  No mess!  I have heard women say they love the diva cup, though.  After I have this baby, I'm interested in trying it! lol

splatz
by Sarah on Oct. 17, 2011 at 9:16 PM
Blech...

Quoting mrsnoble2004:

Nothing about that thing looks comfortable, and I imagine it could get pretty messing in the learning how to use it process.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
freshmom88
by on Oct. 17, 2011 at 9:32 PM
I wanna try it too..
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
freshmom88
by on Oct. 17, 2011 at 9:33 PM
One of my friends uses it and loves it. I have a bad habit of sleeping with a tampon in and for too long. This would help me with that cuz I wouldn't have to worry about it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN