Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Moooovies!!!!

Posted by on Oct. 14, 2011 at 8:44 AM
  • 7 Replies

I'm takin maself to the moooovies today! Gonna go see "The Help"

How about you ladies? Do you ever go to the movies by yourself? With the kids? How about the hubby or SO?

by on Oct. 14, 2011 at 8:44 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
jltplk25
by Gold Member on Oct. 14, 2011 at 9:02 AM
Yes when I was a teenager. I was with my patents when they went to see passion of the Christ. I'd seen it 2-3 times already (church groups) so they let me watch something else. I went to see 50 first dates. I felt like a loser bc everyone else had a date! Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mrsnoble2004
by ♥Arlene♥ on Oct. 14, 2011 at 9:10 AM

Haven't done the movies by myself since highschool. Dh and I might get to see one every two or three years. With the kids is less often than that because it gets too expensive.

splatz
by Sarah on Oct. 14, 2011 at 10:10 AM
I haven't even been to see a movie in general in a few years. I've never went by myself. I think I would feel too awkward.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LovelyLauren55
by on Oct. 14, 2011 at 1:13 PM
2 moms liked this

It was fantastic! I loved every minute of just being able to enjoy the movie for myself, lol, plus the theatre was basically empty, only 5 people all together! :D I am deff gonna do that again!

goddess99
by Michelle on Oct. 14, 2011 at 1:55 PM

I've gone to the movies alone. I have brought my dd to the movies alot actually. My dh has never been to an American movie theater.

MistressMinerva
by Jennifer on Oct. 14, 2011 at 3:25 PM

You will love that movie it was AWESOME!!! I have went to the movies by myself once.

MommyWeston
by on Oct. 15, 2011 at 10:01 AM
DH and I went to see Moneyball last night
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)