Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

What kind of chores do your kids do?

Posted by on Oct. 14, 2011 at 7:32 PM
  • 6 Replies

Just wondering what other parents have their kids do for chores around the house. Do you follow a chart or just go with the flow?

Join us on:

by on Oct. 14, 2011 at 7:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
goddess99
by Michelle on Oct. 14, 2011 at 8:06 PM

We go with the flow. My dd doesn't have chores really. But she does help with certain things like laundry and she always feeds all the pets. She sweeps the sidewalk. My dd is a bit on the difficult side so I just let her do the things she likes to do. Oh and she likes to dust.

fallnangel3
by on Oct. 14, 2011 at 11:47 PM
They have to pick up after themselves and put away their clothes. We don't have charts and they are rewarded for doing their chores either
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
fallnangel3
by on Oct. 14, 2011 at 11:47 PM
That should be aren't rewarded. *stupid mobile*

Quoting fallnangel3:

They have to pick up after themselves and put away their clothes. We don't have charts and they are rewarded for doing their chores either
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AimeeE
by on Oct. 15, 2011 at 4:01 AM
My 2 year old has to pick up his toys and dirty laundry and put napkins and silverware on the table. My 4 year old has to take care of his dirty clothes, toys. plus... Empty the bathroom garbage, put away silverware and fold the small towels and washcloths. :) wow....i didnt think they did that much until i just had to write it down, lol!
skittles2011
by on Oct. 15, 2011 at 8:24 AM

my son is 6.5 and his only chores right now are to clean his room and put his clothes away after i wash & fold them.

LovelyLauren55
by on Oct. 15, 2011 at 9:07 AM

As of right now, they are just responsible for picking up after themselves... i want to give them more responsibility tho

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)