Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

For sale... Cheap!!!

Posted by on Oct. 18, 2011 at 9:32 AM
  • 4 Replies
Lexi woke up last night about 11:30. No big deal...she typically wakes up, I go get her, she goes back to sleep. Not this time!! Holy moly! I decided to just go to bed so she could go back to sleep. Fast forward 2.5 hours and Lexi is STILL awake. I had given her Tylenol, gas drop, chamomile/ginger drops, and gave her a snack yet she still continued to whine, kick, hit, and climb up/down the bed. I'm not even sure what time we finally went to sleep but she was back at it at 3 a.m. I was hoping dh would be staying up since he worked the night shift... Nope. They changed his shift from 8-6 to 6-4 so that way he could attend the funeral tomorrow.

I think I may actually take a nap today. After I drop Landon off at preschool though. ;)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 18, 2011 at 9:32 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
mom2gr8tgirls
by Gold Member on Oct. 18, 2011 at 10:07 AM
That sucks! I feel your pain though. Oliver started sleeping through the night and did so for about a month. Now for the last couple of weeks he's been getting up anywhere between one and three times a night. Come on kid! Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jltplk25
by Gold Member on Oct. 18, 2011 at 11:03 AM

Oh no!! Lol. Landon got up around midnight...he said to me," This is my favorite bed in the whole world." Aww!! He can be so sweet sometimes. :)

goddess99
by Michelle on Oct. 18, 2011 at 11:12 AM

I would take a nap too =D I love naps lol

Kaci
by Bronze Member on Oct. 18, 2011 at 11:16 AM

have a nice nap!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)