Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I hit a road block....

Posted by   + Show Post

Im stuck in a food rut. Each week it seems like the same things. Anyone have any inexpensive ideas. Keep in mind 3 nights I have to have dinner donein 30 min or less.

by on Oct. 18, 2011 at 10:13 AM
Replies (11-19):
LACHESIS
by on Oct. 18, 2011 at 5:01 PM
Is there a way to start a post for tried and true (liked ) recipes... with how long it takes and how easy it is or isn't to make? How picky eater responded to something new?
I am always looking for new things. My oldest was a picky eater, the younger two one is open to everything and the other isn't picky but not adventurous either...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
splatz
by Sarah on Oct. 18, 2011 at 5:27 PM
Feel free to start a post like that and I'm sure others will jump in.

Quoting LACHESIS:

Is there a way to start a post for tried and true (liked ) recipes... with how long it takes and how easy it is or isn't to make? How picky eater responded to something new?

I am always looking for new things. My oldest was a picky eater, the younger two one is open to everything and the other isn't picky but not adventurous either...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LovelyLauren55
by on Oct. 18, 2011 at 5:37 PM

Sorry, bump

madismama108
by on Oct. 18, 2011 at 8:52 PM

watch rachel ray :) lol

3dragonflies
by on Oct. 19, 2011 at 6:20 AM

Sounds Yummy!  I use allrecipes as well, they have easy recipes to follow. i get their email everyday with new recipes to try...

Quoting jltplk25:

I like going to allrecipes.com and kraft.com to browse recipes. I recently tried something called "angel chicken' and it turned out REALLY good. You can throw it in a crock pot on low for 4-5 hours or high for 2-3. I will be back with the recipe. :)

Janet
by Ruby Member on Oct. 19, 2011 at 11:52 AM

Sounds so good. How do you make these?

Quoting buella:

tonight I am making crockpot coneys

Janet
by Ruby Member on Oct. 19, 2011 at 11:54 AM

Bump

buella
by on Oct. 19, 2011 at 1:36 PM

One can chili sauce

one can cheddar soup

1 pkg hotdog

place in cp cook low 2-4 hours

:) then whatever toppings you want  

Quot2ing Janet:

Sounds so good. How do you make these?

Quoting buella:

tonight I am making crockpot coneys

mom2gr8tgirls
by Gold Member on Oct. 19, 2011 at 2:08 PM
As far as crock pot stuff, I make something I call "throw a bunch of stuff in the crock pot." It's yummy. I also make lasagna in the crock pot. For other nights, some of our favorites are taco rice, spaghetti, ziti, baked pork chops, meatloaf, garlic bread pizzas (made with texas today garlic bread), and boiled chicken breast. I love sharing recipes!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)