Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Need some ideas

Posted by on Oct. 19, 2011 at 8:37 PM
  • 4 Replies
We need to take DD to get her first birthday photos done. She's almost 13 months... Ahhh we are slackers! :/

Anyways, I want some ideas for photos. I like going in my some fun props and ideas then letting the photographer do their thing.
What would be fun for Kaitlyn's one year photos?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 19, 2011 at 8:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
goddess99
by Michelle on Oct. 19, 2011 at 8:46 PM

I just photographed my dd with her birthday gifts. She got a big ladybug car so I put her in it and snapped away. The pics were great. Idk, between me, dh, grandma, and everyone else with a camera around here, it Never occurred to me for 1 second to actually pay someone else for pics. So I'm no help, Sorry..

splatz
by Sarah on Oct. 19, 2011 at 9:00 PM
Its just something that has always meant a lot to me. :)

I don't have many pictures of me when I was younger because of my mom. So I want to have lots of good pictures of my kiddos for them when they are older. I looove pictures. And have a giant collage wall. I'm a big sap. ;)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jltplk25
by Gold Member on Oct. 19, 2011 at 10:01 PM
My mom was huge into having my pics done all the time. I have had Landon's done twice. :(

I would take her favorite lovey and a couple outfits. I think props can take away from a photo more than it adds. Not always, just sometimes. ;)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
splatz
by Sarah on Oct. 19, 2011 at 10:44 PM
Oooh... That's a good idea. She got a blankey for her birthday that she has been dragging everywhere!

Quoting jltplk25:

My mom was huge into having my pics done all the time. I have had Landon's done twice. :(

I would take her favorite lovey and a couple outfits. I think props can take away from a photo more than it adds. Not always, just sometimes. ;)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN