Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Mind if I vent a little?

Posted by on Oct. 24, 2011 at 9:14 AM
  • 12 Replies

Crabby due to irresponsible husband, and now my hips are killing me and I haven't even done anything yet, so much for getting crap done today! :/

by on Oct. 24, 2011 at 9:14 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
splatz
by Sarah on Oct. 24, 2011 at 9:26 AM
Damn husband! Feel better honey <3
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LovelyLauren55
by on Oct. 24, 2011 at 9:26 AM

Thanks lovey! Grr hubbies lol

Quoting splatz:

Damn husband! Feel better honey <3

goddess99
by Michelle on Oct. 24, 2011 at 10:27 AM

oh I hated that about being pregnant. My hips, back, feet, UGH. So glad I'm done.

LovelyLauren55
by on Oct. 24, 2011 at 10:29 AM

This is my 3rd pregnancy and 1st time this has been an issue! I think baby is WAYYY low and right on my hips or something! Sometimes I can barely walk! And Im only 22 weeks along! Im scared to get bigger! LOL

Quoting goddess99:

oh I hated that about being pregnant. My hips, back, feet, UGH. So glad I'm done.

goddess99
by Michelle on Oct. 24, 2011 at 10:32 AM

Poke him lol maybe he'll move.

Quoting LovelyLauren55:

This is my 3rd pregnancy and 1st time this has been an issue! I think baby is WAYYY low and right on my hips or something! Sometimes I can barely walk! And Im only 22 weeks along! Im scared to get bigger! LOL

Quoting goddess99:

LovelyLauren55
by on Oct. 24, 2011 at 10:37 AM

LOL i tried that, hes a stubborn baby already!

Quoting goddess99:

Poke him lol maybe he'll move.

Quoting LovelyLauren55:

Quoting goddess99:

mom2gr8tgirls
by on Oct. 24, 2011 at 10:40 AM

I had the same issue with my third...only baby I had that issue with.  Turned out to be SPD.  I ended up going to a chiropractor to get some relief!

Quoting LovelyLauren55:

Quoting goddess99:

jltplk25
by Gold Member on Oct. 24, 2011 at 10:51 AM
Housework will still be there tomorrow. Why not take a hot bath and try to relax? ;)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
splatz
by Sarah on Oct. 24, 2011 at 11:51 AM
Baby Alex, you need to quit giving mommy a hard time! There will be plenty of chances for that once you are out!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
godsgirl26
by Bronze Member on Oct. 24, 2011 at 11:52 AM

=( that sucks.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN