Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Homemade Christmas ornaments

Posted by on Oct. 27, 2011 at 2:49 PM
  • 7 Replies
Have you ever made homemade ornaments before? What did you make? Share some pics if you have them.

I'm feeling crafty and my brain is stuck on Christmas! ;)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 27, 2011 at 2:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
goddess99
by Michelle on Oct. 27, 2011 at 3:16 PM

We made tons of ornaments when dd was younger. handprints I laminated so I'd have forever. Reindeer handprints. loop garland, sparkle stars, wreaths.......

splatz
by Sarah on Oct. 27, 2011 at 4:13 PM
How cute! I wonder if Kaitlyn would stay still long enough to let me do something with her handprint..

Quoting goddess99:

We made tons of ornaments when dd was younger. handprints I laminated so I'd have forever. Reindeer handprints. loop garland, sparkle stars, wreaths.......

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LovelyLauren55
by on Oct. 27, 2011 at 4:33 PM

I have a ton of home made christmas ornaments, but no pics,sorry :/

diygiftsstudio
by on Oct. 30, 2011 at 7:00 AM

Hi everyone:)

It's my first post over here. Oh yes, I've done homemade Christmas ornaments. As the matter of fact, I tried something new and cool last year. I made Christmas tree decorations out of pasta. Absolutley ordinary macaroni:) And it turned out great!!!

I have photos and even instructions on my web site.www.free-homemade-gift-ideas.com/simple-homemade-christmas-ornaments.html

Take a look, if you are interested. I'm not sharing because I want to promo my site!!! Just because I loved your post, Platz, and love to share what I've made:)

And I'd love to see some photos here, too:)))

Feel encourage everyone to make some decorations yourself! Greets!

armywife1229
by on Oct. 30, 2011 at 8:14 AM

Yes! I am making them this year. I cross stitch and I've decided the kids will get one each year, and I'll do one for each place we've lived. I have some catching up for the "where we've lived" ones. Here's one that I've done.

splatz
by Sarah on Oct. 30, 2011 at 10:19 AM
Cute stuff!!

I think we might attempt some salt dough or cinnamon dough ornaments this year.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momofsixangels
Trial starts the 25th next month. Hope he gets life or death row
Wednesday at 10:42 PM
by on Oct. 30, 2011 at 11:52 AM

The kids take huge pinecones and put glue on them and then sprinkle glitter on them and use   small round beads as ornaments and glue tiny fake candy canes on them.They make wreaths usuing plastic wrap and real candy canes.Tons more but can think right now.lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)