Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom
by on Nov. 1, 2011 at 8:17 AM
Replies (21-30):
splatz
by Sarah on Nov. 1, 2011 at 8:15 PM
We are planning to go out around 7am. Probably Target and Walmart, guess I will see once the ads start popping up. Still get good deals and the craziness has died down a lot by then.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cinki
by on Nov. 2, 2011 at 9:44 AM

DH likes to go out, but being in retailing, I am part of it. If I had a choice, NO!

SamanthaMR
by on Nov. 2, 2011 at 9:55 AM

I go with my mom every year.. the past year or so we have started thursday night around 7pm and go until were done. Usually were shopping approx 18 hours..straight through the night! I look forward to this day all year!

skittles2011
by on Nov. 2, 2011 at 10:07 AM

after working in retail for 4 years and having to work every black friday, i avoid it now at all cost!

kjbennett26
by Kateā™„ on Nov. 2, 2011 at 10:15 AM

I would like to but not sure yet

jltplk25
by Gold Member on Nov. 2, 2011 at 11:45 AM
Probably. We dont get up at the ass crack of dawn though...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
USAFamily
by on Nov. 2, 2011 at 12:29 PM

I usually go every single year, but this year we will be out of state. So I may be Cyber Monday shopping :)

LoriAnn87
by Member on Nov. 2, 2011 at 12:34 PM

Yep I will be going but only too 2 stores.

new.identity
by on Nov. 2, 2011 at 5:25 PM

Yes, we will be in NH for thanksgiving weekend, no sales tax there. We plan on doing some if not all of our christmas shopping done while grammy babysits :)

kaitybird
by on Nov. 3, 2011 at 2:03 AM

It is a yearly tradition here.  We go out and if we get it then so be it if not no worries.  :)  It is fun just getting up and going and then going to have breakfast after we are done.  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)