Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

what is your weather like?

Posted by on Nov. 3, 2011 at 3:58 PM
  • 8 Replies
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 3, 2011 at 3:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
momofsixangels
by Gold Member on Nov. 3, 2011 at 4:14 PM
High 70's to low 80's.
splatz
by Sarah on Nov. 3, 2011 at 4:22 PM
We are in the low 50s and its been raining all day. Its so dark and dreary!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LovelyLauren55
by on Nov. 3, 2011 at 4:36 PM
Chilly but dry
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MommyFlood
by on Nov. 3, 2011 at 4:36 PM
Rainy right now. Kind of chilly. In GA our high has been about 66 and lows in the 30-40's
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mrsnoble2004
by on Nov. 3, 2011 at 4:53 PM

Today we are in the 50's with a hard freeze expected tonight. Whatever that means. I put my water spigot covers on a couple weeks ago just so I wouldn't forget, and the lilac bush seems to be pretty forgiving since it survived 20 inches of snow without being covered.

splatz
by Sarah on Nov. 3, 2011 at 5:01 PM
People keep saying its supposed to snow here this weekend. I have yet to see anything that says that. I surely hope not. The ice and snow doesn't normally start until december.

Quoting mrsnoble2004:

Today we are in the 50's with a hard freeze expected tonight. Whatever that means. I put my water spigot covers on a couple weeks ago just so I wouldn't forget, and the lilac bush seems to be pretty forgiving since it survived 20 inches of snow without being covered.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mrsnoble2004
by on Nov. 3, 2011 at 5:07 PM

I'm in Oklahoma so we're usually doing good to get a couple inches, last year was a fluke.

Quoting splatz:

People keep saying its supposed to snow here this weekend. I have yet to see anything that says that. I surely hope not. The ice and snow doesn't normally start until december.

Quoting mrsnoble2004:

goddess99
by Michelle on Nov. 3, 2011 at 5:12 PM

47 and sunny

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN