Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom
Moms, do you find it difficult to meet and establish friendships with other moms? If not, what am I doing wrong? LOL. I know being a sahm makes it diffucult, but when I do meet someone nothing sticks. It almost feels like meeting new moms and making friendships doesn't much anymore. It was so easy to talk to someone then next thing ya know being best friends, when you're young.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 4, 2011 at 3:52 PM
Replies (11-19):
GwenGray
by on Nov. 4, 2011 at 11:34 PM

I agree!! It's much harder to make friends as we age. Even on here I find it hard! I literally have 2 friends on here :/

Quoting goddess99:

You're right, it's so easy to make friends when your young. But when you're older, it just sucks.

BabyFetus Ticker

splatz
by Sarah on Nov. 5, 2011 at 11:33 AM
1 mom liked this
I totally agree with you!

It sucks not having friends. :/
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Janet
by Ruby Member on Nov. 5, 2011 at 1:12 PM

I'm shy so it's harder for me than the average person. I would love to be your friend. :-)

LovelyLauren55
by on Nov. 6, 2011 at 7:36 AM

Yes I do,  tho I do have 2 best friends, one I met here on CafeMom lol....but usually Im pretty shy

Teeshann
by Member on Nov. 6, 2011 at 11:13 AM

i don't have many mom friends. i have my 2 sil's. one of hubby's nieces who is a mom. i have a good friend who lives across the street who has twin girls. her husband is my husband's cousin. but i get along with her really well and have been so grateful to have her as a friend. other than that i don't really have friends i hang out with.

seraphimsong
by on Nov. 6, 2011 at 11:21 AM
I'm mostly friends with the people I was friends with before we all had kids, but I have met a couple ladies with kiddos that I just clicked with. Sure isn't easy though...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JessDiane87
by on Nov. 6, 2011 at 12:07 PM
I moved to another state when I got with my Husband so its been rough making new friends. All my friends from growing up I converse with on facebook, but just seems like we're total strangers.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momofsixangels
by on Nov. 7, 2011 at 9:06 AM

The only real friends I have are here.

NCmommie1012
by on Nov. 7, 2011 at 9:08 AM
1 mom liked this
I Will be your friend!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)