Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Are you a coffee drinker?

Posted by on Nov. 6, 2011 at 12:29 PM
  • 36 Replies

I like flavored coffee. I also like Starbucks hot and cold coffees like Carmel frappachinos.

by on Nov. 6, 2011 at 12:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mrsnoble2004
by on Nov. 6, 2011 at 1:45 PM

Yes, but I do not like my coffee to taste like coffee, lol. I like flavored coffee or creamers to add to it.

Pink-Diamond
by on Nov. 6, 2011 at 1:55 PM

I love coffee and enjoy it from timt to time. Here is East Texas it is usually warmer long into the winter months so coffee doesn't sound too great when the temps are in the 60's and higher! I usually enjoy coffee in the colder months and especially love cafe' mocha's! Yummy!

Temps today are in the 60's again. And humid. UGH! 

Janet
by Ruby Member on Nov. 6, 2011 at 2:02 PM

How about iced or frozen?

Quoting Pink-Diamond:

I love coffee and enjoy it from timt to time. Here is East Texas it is usually warmer long into the winter months so coffee doesn't sound too great when the temps are in the 60's and higher! I usually enjoy coffee in the colder months and especially love cafe' mocha's! Yummy!

Janet
by Ruby Member on Nov. 6, 2011 at 2:03 PM

Me too.

Quoting mrsnoble2004:

Yes, but I do not like my coffee to taste like coffee, lol. I like flavored coffee or creamers to add to it.

thirdmamma03
by on Nov. 6, 2011 at 2:04 PM

My family is coffee drinkers.  instead of an alcoholic its like coffee holics.  We get together on fridays to just chil at moms and drink  cookies and coffee and dinner and i drink coffee through out the day at home.  thats about all i drink is coffee

Pink-Diamond
by on Nov. 6, 2011 at 2:52 PM

Not so much with the iced or frozen mochas. I thought I would enjoy them during the warm weather especially with the mocha flavor but I just don't care for them.  :(

Perhaps I need to drink them to get used to the difference? Dunno.  :)

Quoting Janet:

How about iced or frozen?

Quoting Pink-Diamond:

Proud MOM to a son in the Airforce!

Congatulations BRYAN!

Pink-Diamond
by on Nov. 6, 2011 at 2:54 PM

OH WAIT! IT IS NOW 78 DEGREES! And H-U-M-I-D! What happened to the cooler weather!? **sad Face**

jltplk25
by Gold Member on Nov. 6, 2011 at 3:16 PM
I love coffee!! I prefer mine with vanilla creamer if I'm at home. If I get the chance for some Starbucks, I get an iced white chocolate mocha. Yum!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
busymominmo
by on Nov. 6, 2011 at 8:29 PM

Can't start the day without it!

LyTe684
by Member on Nov. 6, 2011 at 8:30 PM

Quoting busymominmo:

Can't start the day without it!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN