Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

The Duggars are pregnant again! Number 20 is on the way

Posted by   + Show Post

The Duggar family just stopped by the Today Show to announce that they are expecting number 20!

family in the van    pregnant belly

by on Nov. 8, 2011 at 8:16 AM
Replies (551-553):
momof3ladies
by on Nov. 15, 2011 at 11:13 AM

Sorry, but I agree with this post one MILLION percent!  With three kids I barely have enough time to watch an hour of tv, let alone run all over god's creation and have my own tv show.  And, if it wasn't all for the attention, why on earth would they go to all these places and events to show off and do all these things in their show?  How do they have time after "earning their keep" to do anything?  Then again, we have to assume they make really good money from the show.  So, that probably is their income.  He's also a pastor isn't he?  But pastors don't make that kind of money do they?!

Quoting meandrphoto:

Ugh. They could just stop now. It's not admirable. It's just getting stupid. Is it obvious to anyone else that they do it for the attention? Maybe if we all stopped giving them attention they could focus on their massive family and would realize they have the attention they want FROM THEIR KIDS.

Maybe in honesty, I'm a little jealous.  The reason their kids get to experience so many amazing things that our kids never will is because their parents are friggin' insane and have so many babies. While the world is so heavily overpopulated now as it is, they get praised for making it worse.  They get praised for being completely rediculous while a person in any other normal situation would be considered stupid for having 4 or 5 children.  Why is that exactly?  Doesn't make any sense to me. I do hope this pregnancy goes well for them, without complications.  But my opinion is that enough is seriously enough.  Perhaps if people started treating them like everyone else, instead of like idols to be worshipped, then they would stop.

That being said, in regards to the kids having to help out so much.  I actually agree with their way of raising the kids. Aside from the fact that it seems their son is trying to follow in their crazy footsteps, the kids seem to be very well behaved and responsible upstanding citizens.  We should all be so lucky to have children that are so hard working and understand the values that they do.  That is truely wonderful.  ESPECIALLY considering their situation.

sunshine646
by on Nov. 22, 2011 at 10:52 PM
Congrats to the Duggers!
delanna6two
by Platinum Member on Nov. 23, 2011 at 9:07 AM

CONGRATULATIONS TO THEM!!!  I think they are a beautiful family:)
congratulations

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN