Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Does any live in Wyoming

Posted by on Nov. 8, 2011 at 10:06 AM
  • 3 Replies

Can you tell me the good,bad and ugly. We are thinking of moving there my husband is tired of working at the prison here and was thinking of doing a park ranger at Yellowstone sooo I wanna know everything where is the better places to live and all the stuff

by on Nov. 8, 2011 at 10:06 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
goddess99
by Michelle on Nov. 8, 2011 at 10:11 AM

nope sorry here's a BUMP

kimlogan2
by on Nov. 8, 2011 at 10:27 AM

I live in Wyoming I like it for the most part. When I moved here from Oregon it was hard to do because we left the coast .at 1st I saw ugliness but after really looking around and seeing the mountains I found beauty  here. I live in Rawlins Wyoming a small town but where not to far from Casper and Rock Springs my husband works at the oilfields and the pay here is really good that's part of the reason we came here we are raising 5 kids and the money just was not in Oregon it So if something does happen and for some unlikely reason he doesn't get the job at Yellowstone there is real good paying jobs here Also we moved here because if our kids do well in high school there is a scholarship here that Wyoming pays for a couple years of collage for the kids as long as they as they go to a collage in Wyoming however I am not sure if its a collage of their choose or if they have to go to a certain collage like a community collage and with 5 kids paying for 1 kid to go let alone 5.  If you want more  info just message me and we definitely talk good luck. PS the winters can be brutal here more so where you talking about moving to but I like the beauty of the snow I just don't  like the cold.

judybant
by on Nov. 8, 2011 at 10:29 AM

my brother went out there for a temporary job in 1981, and has never come back... he loves it! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN