Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do your mom do this.....

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 2:30 PM
  • 8 Replies

Calls you and rants about how awful your father is and how he is rude mean blah blah blah blah..... UGH i mean i love my mom but she never changes the subject >_< makes me not want to answer her calls or go visit...... i have told her to leave him and be her own woman but damn old mexican women wont listen..................................... sigh ............. yeah im venting lol  (not sure if im posting in the right subject)

by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 2:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
goddess99
by Michelle on Nov. 9, 2011 at 2:41 PM

I have a friend like that. All she does is complain about her bf. They're not even married. Ugh she's so annoying. Drop the dick, who cares.

Francine24
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 2:57 PM

i know its just so annoying i cant take it anymore :'(  and i have told her leave but ugh

Quoting goddess99:

I have a friend like that. All she does is complain about her bf. They're not even married. Ugh she's so annoying. Drop the dick, who cares.

goddess99
by Michelle on Nov. 9, 2011 at 3:02 PM

My friend has been with him for over 20 years and for at least 10 of them she has complained.. Ugh. 10 years of her life wasted. and she ain't getting no younger!!

Quoting Francine24:

i know its just so annoying i cant take it anymore :'(  and i have told her leave but ugh

Quoting goddess99:

Francine24
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 3:11 PM

my mom has been with him since she was 19 she's 50 now, in the beginning she said she stayed with him for us, but that made my brother distant and my bro and i witnessed all the mental and physical abuse so my brother and dad dont get along. i can stand my dad but its not the same and my mom just BORES me to death with the same shit every day. 

Quoting goddess99:

My friend has been with him for over 20 years and for at least 10 of them she has complained.. Ugh. 10 years of her life wasted. and she ain't getting no younger!!

Quoting Francine24:

Quoting goddess99:

mom2gr8tgirls
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 3:19 PM
My mom used to be like this. Thankfully she stopped. Actually they were both really bad for awhile after their divorce.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Francine24
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 3:22 PM

i wish my mother would stop lol its the same thign every day and then she forgets thing she has slready told me and retells me them 

Quoting mom2gr8tgirls:

My mom used to be like this. Thankfully she stopped. Actually they were both really bad for awhile after their divorce.

mrsnoble2004
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 3:30 PM

A) my mother never calls me

B) they got divorced when I was two.

C) On the off chance she does call it's to rant about something else and since I don't jump on her pity wagon refer back to A.

Francine24
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 3:36 PM

Oh i have stopped the pity wagon long ago and she still does it, she has her friends and she wont tell them, :( i wish she would talk to some one else

Quoting mrsnoble2004:

A) my mother never calls me

B) they got divorced when I was two.

C) On the off chance she does call it's to rant about something else and since I don't jump on her pity wagon refer back to A.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)