Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I don't like this schedule

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 7:55 PM
  • 10 Replies
I know I have no control over my husband's schedule nor does he. But this month's hours suck. He's had just about every shift but this one, 3pm to 1am so it was only a matter of time. Ugh time feels like it's dragging! I was busy cleaning and organizing the kid's room but now Lexi won't let me out of her sight.

How's everyone else's evenings going?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 7:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
goddess99
by Michelle on Nov. 9, 2011 at 8:01 PM

Super busy. ugh

mrsnoble2004
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 8:22 PM

Not great. Had trouble getting dinner started and ended up trying a new recipe. I guess it turned out okay but it wasn't really what I expected. My 12 year old is in a mood and I feel like she keeps blowing me off.

jltplk25
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 8:32 PM
Bummer!! My sil stopped by with papers to sign for work and left me her crock pot full of stew.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
splatz
by Sarah on Nov. 9, 2011 at 8:40 PM
Blah.

That's a sucky schedule! I hope you guys were able to at least work things out so you and the kids can still spend time with him.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LovelyLauren55
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 10:14 PM

I dont like  hubby's schedule either, I NEVER know which days he will have off bc they are different EVERY single week! :/

jltplk25
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 10:55 PM
Luckily this month he works 4 days this week, has 3 off, works another 4 then has a week off since we are going to Texas.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mom2gr8tgirls
by on Nov. 10, 2011 at 10:14 AM
That sucks. My DH works got the railroad and for years I had to deal with him never being home. I feel ya.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jltplk25
by on Nov. 10, 2011 at 10:17 AM
Tim has tried to get on the railroad but keeps getting passed up. I honestly should be used to not seeing him since he was active duty military when we got married. It just never gets easier.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CowgirlMama0508
by on Nov. 10, 2011 at 10:22 AM
DH works on a oil rig 850miles from home for 2 straight weeks a month lol I know about sucky work schedules lol. But he also gets 2 weeks off a month....I know how u feel
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Pammi86
by on Nov. 10, 2011 at 12:20 PM

Busy, busy, busy!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)