Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

... And I'm officially freaking out!

Posted by on Nov. 10, 2011 at 2:34 AM
  • 10 Replies

I have 2 other children ages 4 and 3. I have had two c-sections in the past, one planned and one emergency. I have changed hundreds, if not thousands, of diapers. I have gotten up in the middle of the night, and sometimestill do, to screaming children. But now... now that I only have 35 days until my next c-section am I completely freaking out!! I feel that I not ready, which there still are the last minute things to pick up, more clothes, diapers, wipes, ect. But I feel that I'm not prepared at all for this child that is coming!! My DH is not worried at all and knows that everything is taking care of. Has anyone else ever felt this way?????

by on Nov. 10, 2011 at 2:34 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Cafe AmyB
by Head Admin on Nov. 10, 2011 at 8:37 AM
2 moms liked this

((HUGS))  I bet every mom has felt the exact same way with every pregnancy whether it was their first or their fifth. 

group hug

mamabramlett
by on Nov. 10, 2011 at 9:23 AM

i really thought at the beginning of the pregnancy that it was my 3rd one and i got this all figured out by now... holy crap i was wrong. lol

Quoting Cafe AmyB:

((HUGS))  I bet every mom has felt the exact same way with every pregnancy whether it was their first or their fifth. 

group hug

momofsixangels
by Gold Member on Nov. 10, 2011 at 9:25 AM

Yep.Everytime.I have 6 and was like this with my last one.Things will be fine.Its normal to have these feelings.Hugs!

splatz
by Sarah on Nov. 10, 2011 at 9:33 AM
2 moms liked this
I think that is totally normal. Even if you have every single item you can need you still won't feel ready. I know I didn't with my two. I think its just the pregnancy hormones that make us all a little crazy at that point! lol

Good luck and congrats on #3! You will have to come back and post baby pictures for us. :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
itsallabtthem84
by on Nov. 10, 2011 at 9:34 AM
Yep, what Amy said.

Quoting Cafe AmyB:

group hug

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mom2gr8tgirls
by on Nov. 10, 2011 at 9:56 AM
Yep...I spazzed out when pregnant with my youngest. And he was my third. And I really didn't have anything until the night before he was born. And I mean nothing. No crib, diapers, car seat, bassinet...nothing. But once he was here, everything was ok. I relaxed. GL!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
goddess99
by Michelle on Nov. 10, 2011 at 10:19 AM

Bump

I only have 1

Pammi86
by Pamela on Nov. 10, 2011 at 12:18 PM

Just relax momma! I know its easier said than done but everything will fall into place one your lil one arrives! Good luck and we are always here for support! *Hugs*

armywife1229
by on Nov. 11, 2011 at 8:55 AM

I was much more stressed out about my second since she tried to come at 29 weeks. But your instincts will kick in and you will be fine! Good luck!

Janet
by Ruby Member on Nov. 11, 2011 at 11:23 AM

Yes, it's perfectly normal to feel that way mama.

hugs

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN