Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

what should i get her?

Posted by on Nov. 10, 2011 at 4:24 PM
  • 12 Replies
1 mom liked this
My dd will be 1 jan 4 she walks and talks already and is really smart.she loves anything from balls to dolls.any suggestions what to get her for her birthday and Christmas?Were not made of money so were thinking $100 for Christmas and 50 for her birthday
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 10, 2011 at 4:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jltplk25
by Gold Member on Nov. 10, 2011 at 4:32 PM
I'd get a baby doll, a noisy toy, an outfit, a coloring book and some fat crayons.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
goddess99
by Michelle on Nov. 10, 2011 at 5:09 PM

a Leapster

goddess99
by Michelle on Nov. 10, 2011 at 5:10 PM

Oh sorry for a minute there I forgot she was 1. a Leapster might be too advanced lol

Quoting goddess99:

a Leapster

splatz
by Sarah on Nov. 10, 2011 at 5:48 PM
1 mom liked this
What about a baby stroller or a shopping cart for her to push around? That's something she can grow into also. My 1 year old loves both.
Little people sets. You can get one at a consignment store for really cheap. Or walmart has a princess castle set for $20 on Black Friday.

Basically things she can grow into. We are buying our 13 month old a play kitchen for Christmas.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
merinasmommy
by on Nov. 10, 2011 at 5:57 PM
That sounds great.where can u find the black Friday add?

Quoting splatz:

What about a baby stroller or a shopping cart for her to push around? That's something she can grow into also. My 1 year old loves both.

Little people sets. You can get one at a consignment store for really cheap. Or walmart has a princess castle set for $20 on Black Friday.

Basically things she can grow into. We are buying our 13 month old a play kitchen for Christmas.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
splatz
by Sarah on Nov. 10, 2011 at 8:16 PM
I was looking at it on theblackfriday.com earlier. But you could probably just google "walmart black friday ad 2011".

Quoting merinasmommy:

Quoting splatz:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
USAFamily
by on Nov. 10, 2011 at 10:08 PM

I bought my dd a little people house for her 1st bday (about 35 bucks) and I bet those leapfrog fridge abc magnents would be awesome for her! Also the leapfrog 'violet' puppy is neat. You can program it on your computer to say her name,things she likes, sing certain songs. It's neat!

Happy Bday to your dd!!

USAFamily
by on Nov. 10, 2011 at 10:09 PM

I like bfads.net!

Quoting splatz:

I was looking at it on theblackfriday.com earlier. But you could probably just google "walmart black friday ad 2011".

Quoting merinasmommy:

Quoting splatz:

mrsnoble2004
by ♥Arlene♥ on Nov. 10, 2011 at 10:21 PM
1 mom liked this

My experience with 1 year olds says whatever you get make sure it comes in a big box. For some reason they want the box more than the toy in it.

USAFamily
by on Nov. 10, 2011 at 10:25 PM

Oh, maybe a popup play house too! Like this:

Playhut Disney Princess Adventure Hut

I got my kids a school bus like this from Toysrus for 10$ and they still play with it several years later! It is great for pretend play!!

Also, I love giving books. Get her a great set of books you can read for years!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)